Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Codex raises over 11 grand for Larian Studios

Cosmo

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Edginess aside, Larian games were always more (marginally) disappointing than really "shitty", and for reasons that are well-documented and quite easily forgiveable.
And for those who don't like those guys, just take comfort in the fact that this time they will be judged on a product that is 100% of their own making.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Edginess aside, Larian games were always more (marginally) disappointing than really "shitty", and for reasons that are well-documented and quite easily forgiveable.
And for those who don't like those guys, just take comfort in the fact that this time they will be judged on a product that is 100% of their own making.

Yup. This is their chance to prove what they can do now that they are independent and since the Kickstarter was successful with all the stretch goals met. As I wrote in the preview, Dragon Commander and especially Original Sin have a lot of potential and some fresh takes on the genre, more than their previous games, but now they have to show that they can do it.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Congrats Codex,

You win your silly contest...
I win the quest for collecting more money for Larian...

Cake for all:
picture.php

Remember:

The Player (the real winner) will tip the scales of fate in November:
picture.php

see you :)

Jestai

Augur
Patron
Congratulations on reminding us once again that you're the real good guy here. You should be canonized right now.

serch

Magister
So we won by around 1.100 $ -> 11, zero, zero, -> in spanish 11, cero, cero -> 11, c, c, and what happens if you turn the second 'c' over the x axis and connect it with the first 'c'? Exactly, RPGWATCH did 11 S. I'm good at this, should stop eating wheat.

AstroZombie

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin
Congrats Codex,

You win your silly contest...
I win the quest for collecting more money for Larian...

Cake for all:

Remember:

The Player (the real winner) will tip the scales of fate in November:

cu

Just so you know, that means asshole in portuguese.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Not my taste - my female spy assistant will handle the rest of the party...
picture.php

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Fortunately this little Codex demoness

picture.php

offered me a

picture.php

so I can go back to the best RPG-site: RPGWatch
your Nemesis, HiddenX ;)

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Jasede - you are my favourite enemy - a true crpg enthusiast, unfortunately on the dark side...

Don't come back, we don't want your obnoxious cheer.

Never say never :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom