Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex PnP: Godlike interest topic

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Well that's good to know, since I always prefer to arrange this stuff with the players.

So, how would 19:00 (GMT +3) sound to people?

JagreenLern

Erudite
Patron
MCA Project: Eternity
That's noon for me, which should be fine.

Also, since I've never played Godlike before, I'd like a little piece of rules advice. What power should I pick for a Talent who's ability is to make living things rapidly decay? Harm?

anus_pounder

Arcane
Thats (will be) 9PM for me. I can make it, but we're only for a few hours. 3 Most likely, 4 tops.

Also, I'll be making a straight armor/strength hero if thats ok with everyone else.

Omicron

Scholar
I can probably make it most of the time, but I might get delayed for half an hour. Also, I will be unable to play at 4 to 11, 7 to 14 and 16 to 20 July. If this is to much of a problem I'll just watch from the sidelines if I can.

anus_pounder

Arcane
If we're starting sometime in the next 2 weeks, everyday but thursday is alright. Once I shift to GMT+5, you'll have to ask me that question on a day-to-day basis, I'm not certain myself on what days I'll be free, sorry. :(

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Alright, I've got some basic plot outlining done. Now I'm gonna need some characters on the table.

I will need six characters in the '45 line-up. The location is Reims at May 6th, 1945. Two players can have German parahuman characters who accompany Alfred Jodl. The rest will be Section Two talents working for the Allies. You all get 90 Will Points to spend. These characters will receive Commando skills for free (see, page 33).

In addition, people need to have their present day characters. These characters do NOT receive Will Points. Three of you can play as the aged version of (you can now vote whether or not you want the present day to be 70's or 80's, which effects how grouchy your old men can be) your '45 characters, who will be introduced as the story goes by. Your stats will be modified from the '45 version based on life as a regular joe after the War, since as you know none of you know you ever were more than human.

The new present day characters are normal people, but start with two additional stat points and five extra skill points. The only limitation you all have is that you need to be staff at the United Nations Plaza in New York, and you know each other by name. Specifically, you work at the United Nations Postal Administration at the General Assembly Building.

After I've got at least six players with characters, I'll start serious writing work on the campaign. If we're fast and lucky, I might be ready to start next Thursday.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom