Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Diversity Squad (Steam Multiplayer Group)

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
:lol:

LusciousPear

Savant
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Hay, can I have an invite? I love multi-headed dicks and I think everything after 2002 is decline.

I'm FalloutGiB on Steam.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Sov, do something about Bruticis, when I join the chatroom I'm just getting kicked out. Yesterday when I asked if anyone's interested in playing Killing Floor together I got kicked out too, because Brut was at work and couldn't play with us together... when I rejoined I got kicked again, obviously, too. I know kicking is fun for all of you, but don't you think it went too far?

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Sov, do something about Bruticis, when I join the chatroom I'm just getting kicked out. Yesterday when I asked if anyone's interested in playing Killing Floor together I got kicked out too, because Brut was at work and couldn't play with us together... when I rejoined I got kicked again, obviously, too. I know kicking is fun for all of you, but don't you think it went too far?
mayor-kick-pony.jpg

MetalCraze

Arcane
Heed the call bros. Put on your robes and wizard hats.

For this weekend the epic CDS walkthrough of Icewind Dale continues.

Icewind-Dale-Heart-of-Winter-2-4PGL51ATJY-1024x768.jpg

Everybody who said that he will come and join us - should stop being a faggot and do it. For realz.
No there will be no restart. Just like in Codex's GOTY 2012 there is only one way - forward.

P.S. chzr is a faggot.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
You should spend more time getting kicked on the head till you're dead. Heuheuhhuheuheheehuheh.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
The Killing Floor Christmas event went live. Nothing earth shattering. Same as past events -- a new map and some wacky achievements. They also introduced new paid DLC.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Guess what happened bros.

Nothing.

Jack went offline, Bruti went afk, the remaining faggots went on to play polish shooters (literally 3 of those).

You are faggots.

Ulminati will hear of you not wanting to play MP!

anus_pounder

Arcane
What makes jack and brutus so important you couldn't ask the rest of us if we wanted to play ? ffs. We were right there, online, active(ly playing other games).

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
yeah, i was waiting for iwd party, but ukrainian didn't even mention he's ready to play and he was organizing it. fucking tard

Humppaleka

Cipher
Kony what makes you think Skyway isn't already in a nuclear silo and never goes out, he has just set up his computer there.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I remember you came into chat, not sure who initially invited you in there (Ed?). Once in as a guest you asked for an invite for membership, and I felt bad for someone suffering GD withdrawal so I sent it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom