Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Diversity Squad (Steam Multiplayer Group)

Multi-headed Cow

Bitches should be playing Buttholefeeled Tres. :(
God damn game is bugged to absolute shit for me. Biggest issue being getting stuck on "Loading..." screen if a server changes map. Have to alt-f4 and close the program and rejoin if I want to keep playing, which means I just stopped playing altogether. Probably will try again if/when patch hits.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Bitches should be playing Buttholefeeled Tres. :(
God damn game is bugged to absolute shit for me. Biggest issue being getting stuck on "Loading..." screen if a server changes map. Have to alt-f4 and close the program and rejoin if I want to keep playing, which means I just stopped playing altogether. Probably will try again if/when patch hits.
What's your browser + version?

I had the infinite loading issue until I restarted my PC after the Origin update. Brought me back to the Windows 9X days.

Multi-headed Cow

Firefox latest version and Origin/BF3/battlelog all latest versions.

Edit: Latest as in I tried BF3 yesterday or the day before and still had that.

anus_pounder

Arcane
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unofficial Codex Drama Day today. You guys are missing all the childish retardation.

Round 1 - Left 4 Dead 2
2v2 Versus. Then RK47 joins (with 300+ Ping I might add). Cue someone raging that the game is imbalanced.

Round 2 - PayDay
Match was one of the most bugged up I've ever seen. Frozen enemies and 2 teams frozen as well. The real retardation comes from the mystery of the missing med bags.

Suspect 1 - Myself
The med bags were deployed right next to where I was holding fort. This makes me the prime suspect. However, I saw what I saw and that was I used the Ammo Bags ONCE and the Medic bags TWICE.

Suspect 2 - Everyone
Its not as if we're particularly good at the game. Everyone was getting 50-75% damaged the entire game, resulting in us eating the bags quickly.

Conclusion - Myself
I know I'm innocent, but 2 people are against me and 1 abstains. I know what I know, but I'm not gonna press the issue. :roll:

EDIT 2 : Wallhack Tazer bug kills us on 2nd try. Nice, some Friday night this turned out to be.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
We're playing Soul Storm right now.

Could branch off into KF, Payday, CK2 later on.

damn tau is so fragile. wish i could pick a kroot hero at the start or something. XD gg guys. sleep.

Bruticis

Group photo of CDS:
original.jpg

TripJack

Hedonist
hey theres me with my badass mustache behind the adventure game camp sign

those were good times

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
Any of you folks want to get your decline on and play Modern Warfare 2 special ops with me? I've got achievements to get, dammit.
Ed will

Bitch plz, MW2 is practically 19th century, and I already uninstalled MW3 because only whytegamer was willing to play with meh.

Anyone with SR3 is welcome to engage in some BRO-op once I get my pewter back, though.

Okay, I got MW3. Will you play coop with me, Ed, or are you too busy getting your Shepard on?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom