Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CODEX BLOOD BOWL SEASON 2! SEASON FINISHED!

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Beercän - berekan - GMT +1 - Undecided

Are we still aiming to get even players this season? My brother might be interested in playing

Absalom

We should prolly move the sign off deadline forward tbh

dont wanna wait 3 weeks for my blood pressure to sky rocket :patriot:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
my guys are dying all the time so that the bottleneck to reach 1400 has become gold for players instead of SPP (of which I have too many...) -.-

I now have 11 players and 1450TV, but I also have 0 gold, so I can't just fire dudes and buy fresh ones. Playing more games levels up my players faster than I gain gold.

We should prolly move the sign off deadline forward tbh

I'm handing in my master's on January 28. Getting two games in in January will be challenging enough :M

Last edited:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
my guys are dying all the time so that the bottleneck to reach 1400 has become gold for players instead of SPP (of which I have too many...) -.-

I now have 11 players and 1450TV, but I also have 0 gold, so I can't just fire dudes and buy fresh ones. Playing more games levels up my players faster than I gain gold.

The only solution is to nuke the team and try again.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Yeah I'm done with my Khorne. It was loads of fun. Victory was never guaranteed, but I've developed an addiction to crowdsurfing the fuck out of my enemies.
Scored a lot of doubles as well on the level ups. Funny shit, this Pit Fighter scored two doubles in a row and I had to sacrifice the 2nd roll to Block after Guard.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Victory was never guaranteed, but I've developed an addiction to crowdsurfing the fuck out of my enemies.

Sounds like someone is ready for Norse!
3.gif

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I think I'll just go with Khorne yeah.
The rest of the team are pretty awesome. AG and all. Punchy Chaos with Claws.
But Frenzy Meta is something else.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
If I was playing, Mad Haters or Kingpin Twitchers seems like the way to go. What makes chaos d0rfs boring? Mutations are so much fun.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
If I was playing, Mad Haters or Kingpin Twitchers seems like the way to go. What makes chaos d0rfs boring? Mutations are so much fun.
The fact that everyone just gets guard mighty blow claw on them.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
If you move that date forward there's not a chance I'll be able to participate...

...of course, that might be your devious plan :x

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
besides, 16th is exactly one month after last season finale, so it's a gud symbolical date :troll:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
damn men now i'm also starting to feel bad about having to wait 10 more days but a word is a word :troll:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
damn men now i'm also starting to feel bad about having to wait 10 more days but a word is a word :troll:
How many brave coaches have even signed up so far?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom