Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

clue me in?

mondblut

Arcane
For the life of me can't figure some quests:

1. Stolen spear of Tius in Barrier. No leads.
2. Barren fields of a farmer in Crossing East. No leads.
3. Albino critter digging up templar garden in Ironwood. No leads.
4. Runaway girl in Ironwood. Found the couple from Crossing, but they say nothing relevant.
5. Sleeping woman in Ironwood. The bodyguard told he bought a necklace in Barrier, but nobody there is willing to speak about it.

Any help please?

CP

Liturgist
*SPOILERS*
1. tius's spear is in the barrier sewers. best to use the sewer entrance on the south side. once you're in the sewer go east past the eyedrips and fungoids and you'll find a couple of thugs guarding it.

2. during the evening baby hoppers come into the garden to dig up the seeds. if your party has no one with stealth this quest cannot be completed.

3. ironwood's priestess thekla wants the party to kill the albino bingo because it's been raiding her garden. if you kill the bingo and return to her with the pelt, you will learn a flame spell. if you set the bingo free (must have tinker of i forget how much) the goddess will grant you a spell.

4. if you talk to marjo about the missing girl she'll mention that some folks from crossing east were missing when she disappeared. go to crossing east and you'll find her in kirtta and hrosta's cellar... but be careful.

5. you must enter rolucia (coma girl's) room and look at the necklace. if you don't have high thaumaturgy skill you won't realize that it's enchanted. speak with ternia, the local jeweler and she'll point the party to ancus's cabin. from there it shouldn't be hard to figure out what's up.

i'm going to be posting a thorough walkthrough which i created recently. but if you have any other q's please feel free to post. thanks!

cp

mondblut

Arcane
CP said:
*SPOILERS*

Thanks!

3. ironwood's priestess thekla wants the party to kill the albino bingo because it's been raiding her garden. if you kill the bingo and return to her with the pelt, you will learn a flame spell. if you set the bingo free (must have tinker of i forget how much) the goddess will grant you a spell.

Actually, there is a "could you teach us the spell again" in thekla dialogue anytime you speak with her (before she's angered about released bingo). Another of those nifty little insects :)

4. if you talk to marjo about the missing girl she'll mention that some folks from crossing east were missing when she disappeared. go to crossing east and you'll find her in kirtta and hrosta's cellar... but be careful.

Already having spoken with the couple, just the cellar was very...unobvious.

i'm going to be posting a thorough walkthrough which i created recently. but if you have any other q's please feel free to post. thanks!

Just wonder if another patch is coming someday :) And, what about bringing the website 4 years forward?

CP

Liturgist
mondblut said:
Actually, there is a "could you teach us the spell again" in thekla dialogue anytime you speak with her (before she's angered about released bingo). Another of those nifty little insects :)

yeah, this is a known bug. right now you can get both spells. i will go in and fix that at some point soon.

mondblut said:
Just wonder if another patch is coming someday :) And, what about bringing the website 4 years forward?

actually a lot of changes are coming up in the near future. i'll announce it here first as soon i get everything together. thanks!

cp

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Awesome, it's great to see your still working on the game. I bought about a week ago and have been playing it fucking non-stop. It's excellent, and that's no mere hyperbole.

Drain

Scholar
Stuck in the Academy artefact thief quest.
I figured out who is a thief, I made her steal an artefact for me, but I can't blow a whistle on her to the questgiver. Is it a bug or I'm missing something?

CP

Liturgist
Drain said:
Stuck in the Academy artefact thief quest.
I figured out who is a thief, I made her steal an artefact for me, but I can't blow a whistle on her to the questgiver. Is it a bug or I'm missing something?

****Spoilers****

Hello... this is from the walkthrough (Land's End, Rebellion I) at http://www.zero-sum.com/walkthrough/walkthroughStart.html

1) There are four ways to get Pylmi to trust the party is a part of the Rebellion:

1.1) Rat on Lond. Telly Pylmi that the other Watcher's Agent is Lond. Lond will be killed +2SP

1.2) Trick Pylmi. If the leader has an intelligence of at least 15 and speech of at least 26 they will be able to convince Pylmi that they did the job on Salje's behalf and he will send the party to speak with Genwen +2SP

1.3) Obtain an artifact.

1.3.1) Speak with Sallio the Watcher's Agent at the Academy about the robbery at the museum. Sallio will direct the party to Echemnon. After the party speaks with Echemnon there are 2 ways to get the artifact.

1.3.1.1) The party can pickpocket Echemnon if a party member has a skill of around 25 or 30. Use the Fancy Key to open the display case in the museum. Or a party member can pick the lock with tinker of at least 26. If no one in the party has stealth the party will not be able to sneak around Echemnon and they will be hanged. If someone in the party has stealth the party can escape.

1.3.1.2) Speak with Therese, who is wandering around by the fountain during the day. She will tell the party about how Ottavia is having financial woes. Give 7 drachs to Therese's collection and she will tell the party that Ottavia works in the Museum. The party can now speak with Ottavia and has someone in the party with intelligence of at least 16 they will be able to have Ottavia steal the vase for 60 drachs (unless the leader has a speech of at least 26 at which time they can have her steal it for 30).

1.3.2) Return to Pylmi with the Archaic Vase +2SP

1.4) Rob the caravan. To get the Iron Ore the party must speak with Arginir, who can be found in Land's End East, northeast of the Meeting House. The leader speaking with Arginir must have willpower of at least 15 to match Arginir's gaze. And the party must have an average of 15 of sword, strength and speed with their best party members in each attribute/skill to have him invite them to rob the caravan. Once the party has defeated the caravan guards they will return to Arginir's Farm and he will give the party Iron Ore. Return to Pylmi with the Iron Ore +2SP. The party can also bring the Iron Ore to Alves and pay him to forge Cold Steel Weapons or Cold Steel Armor

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom