Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CKII is released.

mondblut

Arcane
If they can tweak this fornication trait, things will get better.

This fornication trait is the best thing to happen to CK since the rape dungeons were introduced, you infidel.

I am off to spam some geniuses from Iceland to Sri Lanka, bye.

Tytus

Arcane
The DLC lacks Witcher-like sex cards.

Fuck sex cards. I want CK2 have cut-scenes like Total War games had during Medieval 2 and Empire.
I want to watch sex animations after seducing wenches. Also there has to be a cut-scene when your character does not succed. So an animation where the king can't ge it up or something would do just fine.

Turrul

Augur
make it a some QTE mini-game
*Press x for boner*

If they can tweak this fornication trait, things will get better.

This fornication trait is the best thing to happen to CK since the rape dungeons were introduced, you infidel.

I am off to spam some geniuses from Iceland to Sri Lanka, bye.

Have fun while your wife is getting banged by every duke in your realm then.

Project: Eternity
4chan had dude playing somalian fucking as many wives of European rulers as he could.

edit:
1VgimSI.png

12otwCo.png

nbyovE8.png

:what:

Last edited:

Mortmal

Arcane
Another new feature they barely bother to test , but i am more annoyed by the retinues change, now they are ultra slow to reinforce and ultra expensive.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
I think EU4 was already a brilliant game with the first 2 expansions, despite what you wrote, but they fucked it up by destroying the supply-demand economic model with the latest expansion

:decline:

I'm a bit burned by Paradox :|

Starwars

Arcane
So I got this game on a whim now (I'm sure it'll show up as 90% off soon or something) and got the Old Gods and The Way of Life (maybe a mistake it looks like?). What other expansion is worth the money?

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Charlemagne, The Republic, Sons of Abraham, Sword of Islam, Legacy of Rome, Rajas of India, in that order when it comes to major DLC imporrtance.

Riso

Arcane
Sword of Islam lets you play Muslims, Legacy of Rome just adds some Roman stuff and the now less important retinues, and Sons of Abraham is a bunch of religious events.

immense parts of the world are unreachable wastelands for no reason whatsoever

I wonder why is that. Definitely not because they were unreachable wasterlands until very recent time.

Western Amazon wans't a unreachable wasteland until very recently times, Manaus didn't sprout from the ground yesterday, ya know? In older games it was even worse in that aspect.

Also, still no navigable rivers, which make colonization of the americas still be derp.

Grinolf

Arcane
Western Amazon wans't a unreachable wasteland until very recently times, Manaus didn't sprout from the ground yesterday, ya know? In older games it was even worse in that aspect.

Also, still no navigable rivers, which make colonization of the americas still be derp.

I remember reading suggestions to add some small provinces along Amazon river ever before game was released, which was ignored by Paradox. Probably they consider a few small settlements neglectable on the scope of the game. But other than that wasterland provinces make sense. And it would be very strange to have them available in EU 4, when in Vic 2 you need a whole bunch of middle game technologies in order to access them.

I agree about navigable rivers. I expected Paradox to incorporate them further into their gamea after Old Gods release, but it obviously not the case now. Hope that at least in Vic 3 it would be implemented properly.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom