Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Civilization VI - Now available, so you can sink all your free time into it

Maxie

it's actually a p nice update.

Finding anything decent about nu civ is like getting excited about indigested sunflower seed inside the shit you eat.
spare me the disappointment of opening the thread and seeing that the new post is yet another indignant yelp
civ6 did not make previous entries disappear feel free to fuck off and have fun with them at your own discretion instead of contributing to the ungodly spam in this thread

But Civ 6 is shit and should rightly be named and shamed.
the thread is 84 pages with barely ten pages full of posts from people who actually play this game

Beowulf

Arcane
it's actually a p nice update.

Finding anything decent about nu civ is like getting excited about indigested sunflower seed inside the shit you eat.
spare me the disappointment of opening the thread and seeing that the new post is yet another indignant yelp
civ6 did not make previous entries disappear feel free to fuck off and have fun with them at your own discretion instead of contributing to the ungodly spam in this thread

But Civ 6 is shit and should rightly be named and shamed.
the thread is 84 pages with barely ten pages full of posts from people who actually play this game

I guess it's because people who actually play Civ VI can barely type.

Maxie

THREAD POLICE is now in place

retards fishing for boomerfists regurgitating update after update how upset and betrayed they feel that there dares to exist a game they did not personally enjoy are going to rue the day their retarded little eyes caught the glimpse of the thread name

Beowulf

Arcane

retards fishing for boomerfists regurgitating update after update how upset and betrayed they feel that there dares to exist a game they did not personally enjoy are going to rue the day their retarded little eyes caught the glimpse of the thread name

Case in point. Here, heave a ",". Use it wisely, don't spend it all at once.

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
You should find a forum where people enjoy shit games, maxie. I heard rpg codex's general rpg discussion board is aight for that.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

It's not just that the game isn't enjoyable, it's the fact that the hipster fags at Firaxis are actively making it worse.

Cael

Arcane

It's not just that the game isn't enjoyable, it's the fact that the hipster fags at Firaxis are actively making it worse.
Once you go woke, there is no way back from the decline.

Calthaer

Educated
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Wish they'd fix multiplayer connectivity. A couple friends and I play this sometimes on Friday nights, but it always desyncs and crashes. We're trying to figure out what it is - probably the "Unified PC Play" they introduced when it came out for the Epic game store. Whatever it is, our comments inevitably return to how a company with an AAA title that costs a bajillion bucks can't even figure out basic multiplayer connectivity.

Cael

Arcane
A couple friends and I play this sometimes on Friday nights...
giphy.gif

flyingjohn

Arcane
Wish they'd fix multiplayer connectivity. A couple friends and I play this sometimes on Friday nights, but it always desyncs and crashes. We're trying to figure out what it is - probably the "Unified PC Play" they introduced when it came out for the Epic game store. Whatever it is, our comments inevitably return to how a company with an AAA title that costs a bajillion bucks can't even figure out basic multiplayer connectivity.
It's firaxis.
Civ 5 and 6 are notoriously broken for multiplayer.
But think of the positives,the game is telling you to play something better with friends.

Cael

Arcane
speaking of which, do you know if any offspring of "fall from heaven 2" has been recently updated and where to get it?
CivFanatics. There are a few, but I don't know what is their updates status.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom