Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News Chris Avellone grows a pair and fights back against being cancelled

Codex Year of the Donut
the odds of avellone winning his case are directly proportional to the size of his lawyer's nose
https://jjllplaw.com/neville-l-johnson/

looks like a very successful lawyer tbh
However, his greatest pride has been in defending the privacy rights of all citizens against the worst malefactors in the media.
:smug:

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
why he waited this much to respond and let the SJWs to wave his scalp for so long.

Because lawyers.

"Others suggested the legal route. I didn’t want to do this. Often, the legal system is used to silence others. I do not believe any good ever comes of this."

It's called being a simp.

jackofshadows

Magister
Imagine Christopher not only triumphantly wins the case but set up a huge precedent and all those worthless twitter cunts will stfu from then on. As for Karissa, she'll become Cristopher's personal slave for the rest of her days, that goes without saying.
f_18925672.jpg

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik

likash

Savant
Glory to Ukraine
I hope the whore(s) who accused him get a death sentence for slander.
I'm not kidding.
Cmon man... some jail time should be enough. I doubt she has any money to pay. That dork Schreider also needs to be put in his place. He is a fucking weasel.

Fargo should hire Chris to write for his next game. I don't remember him saying bad things about Chris and they worked togheter before. Wasteland 3 future DLC will need some Avellone "magic".

Last edited:

likash

Savant
Glory to Ukraine
I'm not kidding.
Cmon man... some jail time should be enough. I doubt she has any money to pay. That dork Schreider also needs to be put in his place. He is a fucking weasel.
THEY SHOULD BE RAPED TO DEATH BY A PACK OF INCELS
They should work for a living. They are fucking parasites. Making them do real work, is the best punishment.

fork

I'm not kidding.

Nope, some jail time would not be enough in this case. This accusation in current year destroys lifes, not just Chris Avellone's, but those of dozens, hundreds of people who dare not fall in line with the leftist agenda. Not to mention it hurts the claims of real rape victims, which is indeed a horrific crime, in the eyes of sane people, who see all these accusations from a decade or even longer ago and come to the conclusion that women are shit in general. These accusations destroy society,* and there needs to be a signal, an example to these attention whores that tells them that they're done if they're found out.

*as intended

Last edited by a moderator:

likash

Savant
Glory to Ukraine
I'm not kidding.

Nope, some jail time would not be enough in this case. This accusaion in current year destroys lifes, not just Chris Avellone's, but those of dozens, hundreds of people who dare not fall in line with the leftist agenda. Not to mention it hurts the claims of real rape victims, which is indeed a horrific crime, in the eyes of sane people, who see all these accusations from a decade or even longer ago and come to the conlusion that women are shit in general. These accusations destory society, and there needs to be a asignal, an example to these attention whores that teels them that they're done if they're found out.
I place more blame on the gaming journalists who threw Chris under the bus with no fucking proof. They did more damage than some cunt with a few followers. They gave her publicity and exposure and torpedoed Avellone's career.

Last edited:

Eli_Havelock

Learned
The court will care because it will have to deal with the lawsuit. Though if Chris wins, and is vindicated, I think he'll still have trouble getting a job - but that's more to do with the entire industry turning to shit and the wokeism that's burning down America right now. He is still a straight white male after all.

Still, a solid victory might bring a bit of normalcy back and stop the "death by Twitter" band-wagoning.

Another solid victory was Retard Era recently going brownshirts at a Factorio dev for daring recommend the non-political programming experience of someone Retard Era branded nuJew. They tried to cancel him, he said stick it up your ass, and Retard Era's butthurt brigading only raised the stats and sales, so they then had to close down their thread out of embarrassment two days later - precisely how this shit should go.

This industry endured the Satanic Panic of decades ago, it can endure any other religion in the same way it thrived back then - free advertising of what made it "bad". Mortal Kombat, Postal 2, etc. all got the free advertising from outrage clickbait of the time. Postal 2 also enjoys one of the highest review ratings on Steam despite the rage of the Twitter Taliban.

Last edited:

Eli_Havelock

Learned
I place more blame on the gaming journalists who threw Chris under the buss with no fucking proof. They did more damage than some cunt with a few followers. They gave her publicity and exposure and torpedoed Avellone's career.

What, journalists making shit up? IMPOSSIBRU!

Zog

Novice
About damn time.

Suing these bitches is just about the only thing left he can do to get back at them (considering they messed up his career) and I support it 100 percent.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom