Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Tim Cain: Blech.
I hate this old fuck so much, typing like this is something only old gay retards do. "Blech!" I don't know why but it makes me irrationally angry when they do this.

Heheh. Yeah, man. Well, you know. Blech.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Why would he be seething?
He would surely like many more communities on his side (particularly the people who make the hiring decisions) and of course he doesn't agree with most of us politically.
I don't agree with anyone politically here save 5 or 6 people, but I think he's much more averse to this place than just disagreeing politically. He sees someone blame women writers on the decline of modern RPGs (slash fic writers hired for diversity) and he can't stand the sight of it, things like that. I wonder if he even dislikes any single game. He sees good in everything. He's basically Jesus and this place is in the lower planes.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Chris is the kind of guy who still believe and will support #metoo bullshit even after becoming the first hand victim of said retardation

There is no hope for him on this sector

Elttharion

Learned
https://twitter.com/ChrisAvellone/status/1681035807258451969

It was very interesting seeing how quick people were on Reddit, in general, to throw you away after worshipping you and your work for years. Then this judgement finally came out and suddenly they loved you again and forgot all the nasty things they previously said.
If only it was just Reddit
Poor Chris seething that we and I guess neogaf were perhaps the only communities not to turn on him.

Chris outside the Twitter HQ:

david-tennant-crying-in-the-rain.gif

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Why would he be seething?
He would surely like many more communities on his side (particularly the people who make the hiring decisions) and of course he doesn't agree with most of us politically.
I don't agree with anyone politically here save 5 or 6 people, but I think he's much more averse to this place than just disagreeing politically. He sees someone blame women writers on the decline of modern RPGs (slash fic writers hired for diversity) and he can't stand the sight of it, things like that. I wonder if he even dislikes any single game. He sees good in everything. He's basically Jesus and this place is in the lower planes.

Is he genuinely aversed to the Codex or is it that he just thinks we are a liability to his career?

How is he gonna explain to the outside world but especially his California friends that he is hanging around an hive of scum, villany and Nazism?

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Does anyone have the video done by a Codexer detailing all the 'evidence' against Chris? It was done a while back, I can't seem to find it on youtube or bitchute.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Does anyone have the video done by a Codexer detailing all the 'evidence' against Chris? It was done a while back, I can't seem to find it on youtube or bitchute.
I think the video was made private. Here's a reference and link to it that shows it as private now.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...-victory-for-mca.133607/page-408#post-8277012

Edit: There was also an article post on it here. Again, the video is private now though: https://rpgcodex.net/article.php?id=11541

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Paying for twitter and barely using it, which is curious. But he's that much of a Musk fan.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom