Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Choose your path to greatness, obscurity or death. A multiple choice LP

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Much as rather attractive young girls are tempting, I think it might be prudent to chat with the more serious woman who works for Lord Medah. Also, the crafters and shop owners seem like a good group of people to approach for information.

So I guess I vote:

1 - Talk to the serious woman, and if possible, the crafters and shop owners.

Curufinwe

Learned
Hmm. Choices choices.

I'm of course quite intrigued by the woman sitting alone, who is probably indeed working for Medah. But we have no possible topic of interest to grab her attention, we risk being rudely sent away.

The craftsmen probably have some interesting information, but we already spent a whole afternoon talking business with the traders, enough of that.

So, I'll say 2)

Kyoss is 16, hadn't had a spot of fun in at least two months and went through some pretty horrifying experiences. Time to let the poor sod blow some steam off.

Let's strike a conversation with the young village girls!

TOME

Cuckmaster General
1. Serious woman. Ask about Lord Medah and what it is like to work for him.

Esquilax

Arcane
Much as rather attractive young girls are tempting, I think it might be prudent to chat with the more serious woman who works for Lord Medah. Also, the crafters and shop owners seem like a good group of people to approach for information.

I don't think 16 year old boys really think about what's prudent. Kyoss has been through a lot and he hasn't had a single chance to relax and have some fun.

2)

Stygian Lurker

Liturgist
Let's combine 1. and 2.

3. Try talking to serious woman. If she refuses lets relax by talking to the young village girls.

Urist McLurker

Learned
2, I would rather 1, but like the merchants said, the serious woman is often in here at the evenings, we can always come back tomorrow so I don't feel there's any rush.
And while that might be true with the village girls, we could always use some experience with coming up to a group of women and striking a conversation, ain't the most easy thing in the world for a 16 year old to do but we are charming right?
It might help with opening conversations in general, and perhaps with the serious woman another night.

Monty

Arcane
1 - As TOME said, we can break the ice by asking something about working for Lord Medah, mentioning that he's offered us a job. After all, we soon have to make a decision about whether to work for him so some research would be useful. I'm also intrigued by how she 'calmly sent the soldiers to sleep'.

oscar

Arcane
Talk to the young ladies. Our boy is suave.

If that fails, prostitute time.

Zwist

Learned
There will always be girls.
Lets buy some fancy clothes with ribbons before talking to them though.
Another day that is.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
yah, either talk to the young ladies or walk over to the hunters/soldiers/laymens table and upturn it

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
2. Get Kyoss' swag on with the village girls.

There'll be trouble in the maiden's quarters tonight, I tell you.

And enough of this talk of prostitutes. Gonorrhea ain't worth the risk.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Guys, don't forget, we have this trait

You can usually keep your desires under control

Let's deny ourselves the sexual gratification of a filthy hedonist and instead constantly work on reaching our aspirations of wealth and power.

1 - Talk to the woman about working with Medah, find out what she does, ask for suggestions on self-improvement.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Key word here being 'usually'.
The kid's been through alot, and he's probably gonna spend a few days here to deliberate his choices. The woman's gonna be here tomorrow night, little old Kyoss' earned one night of hedonism after the events of the past few days.
Gotta find the golden mean, dude. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

Esquilax

Arcane
Guys, don't forget, we have this trait

He's a 16 year old boy. I don't care how composed and under control he is, he's probably jerking off 12 times a day.

We're going to be working for Lord Medah, so we'll probably end up meeting this girl anyways. Let's unwind after an extremely difficult few weeks and fuck one of these girls.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
While she would probably still be there the next evening, the opposite is even more true. There will always be young girls around, but if we want to make a good impression on the more serious lady, it would not do to try to seduce commoners in front of her.

Esquilax

Arcane
While she would probably still be there the next evening, the opposite is even more true. There will always be young girls around, but if we want to make a good impression on the more serious lady, it would not do to try to seduce commoners in front of her.

Kyoss is a kid, the serious lady doesn't give a shit about him. He's just a boy doing what a boy does. What's she going to look down on him for? "16 year old gets drunk, attempts to fuck teenage girls" is kind of like saying "bears shit in the woods".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom