Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Change the gay [ToC] cape

Human Shield

Augur
It looks stupid and has nothing to do with the guild name.

dirk

Novice
can we have stars and make it black then we can be called the stars lost in space so they found a new homeplanet in guild wars so we're really aliens (tslistfanhigwswra)

Sol Invictus

Erudite
It's okay, but, personally, I'd go with a courtly red gradient field (like a velvet cape) with a big golden lion on it. Now that would be classy. What do you guys think?

Shagnak

Shagadelic
I don't really care that much anymore (but why then am I continuing to take part in this dialogue? Hmmmmm).
I thought the idea was to use iconography that was not in much use, that looked a 'little different'. I'm not 100% certain what you mean by 'Lion', but if its the one I think it is I have seen it quite a bit.
But, in saying that, do what you want. I'll go with the majority. Just remember, you will never be able to please everyone. Someone will always moan.

Sarvis

Erudite
Well, you know you COULD take screenshots of the capes you are proposing so we can see them, rather than just making some vague description...

Drakron

Arcane
Well if you are going to do this remenber to NOT clutter it a big background or a big insignia (there is not even the need of a insignia or background) try for some color balance, blue and a lighter/darker blue is not a good choice, if you want red then put a trim gold in it that is classic and looks good.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Here
newcape3qh.png

Time to choose, Mister Freeman.

Surlent

Liturgist
Seems like it's time again to go with a new cape. :)
I'll vote either sword or lion, both are good.

IMHO bird is used quite a lot and unicorn just makes us look like Ferrari fans (well they have black horse but almost anyway).

dirk

Novice
cant we have a black sword on a white background so then its like a contrast, a true tyranny of choice!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom