Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Change Nick Please

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
DU, would you kindly change my nickname to Quetzacoatl ?!

My god is Huitzilopochtli, not you pussified liberal Quetzalcoatl. Get your facts right please.
Huitzilopochtli_1.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huitzilopochtli

His sister, Coyolxauhqui, tried to kill their mother because she became pregnant in a shameful way (by a ball of feathers). Her offspring, Huitzilopochtli, learned of this plan while still in the womb, and before it was put into action, sprang from his mother's womb fully grown and fully armed. He then killed his sister Coyolxauhqui and many of his 400 brothers. He tossed his sister's head into the sky, where it became the moon, so that his mother would be comforted in seeing her daughter in the sky every night. He threw his other brothers and sisters into the sky, where they became the stars.

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
I find Huitzilopochtli to be a glorious deity. But so is Quetzacoatl. Can we not make peace?

Phelot

Arcane
Krap, Jason and DU have both said that if you PM them they will normally do as asked. I choose not to do this, though. DU, Jason, and I have all become very comfortable with each other. When the time is right, they will give me that which is due.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom