Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Change Masterminds avatar image.

Are you in favor of this change?

• Yay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Prestigious codex, I humbly present to you this proposal:

dxoevo.jpg

His current profile:
http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/profile.php?m ... le&u=11841

I put forward a motion to make that image Masterminds new (and permanent) avatar image. Those in favor vote Yay, while those against vote Nay. Now, why should you vote Yay? I believe the codex is a place of fairness and equal treatment to all who visit. See AndhairaX. He himself was presented with a new image. Now that Mastermind has more people ignoring him than even AndhairaX while also being only second to Prosper, I feel that not giving him this new image would be unfair to him and I believe that is not the spirit of the codex. I say we give him what he deserves! What say you!

Satan

Educated
I approve this idea. Including Jaesun's one as well.

Mortmal

Arcane
Ill certainly vote yes for such a great cause! He doesnt deserves a master of magic portrait.

DragoFireheart

Jaesun said:
Only if your avatar also gets the derp image added to it as well.

- If what you are saying is that Mastermind will get the image I proposed so long as I also get a derp image, then I agree to your terms.

DragoFireheart

Yet again, the Codex disappoints. You know Jaesun, you were probably being factious when you made that comment but in the very small chance you weren't it's pretty fucking pathetic to watch you stay silent and essentially back out when I call you out on your dumb shit. I mean hell, if you make a suggestion in addition to mine and I agree, then fucking follow through. I was willing to take one for the team yet... nothing. Seeing Jaesun not follow through when called out on it is like expecting Bethesda to follow through on all of their promises they failed to meet for Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.

By the way, to make things clear, the offer with your terms added still stands. If you give Mastermind the retarded image I posted as his new (and permanent) avatar image, I agree to also get a retarded avatar image of the codex's choice.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
DragoFireheart said:
Yet again, the Codex disappoints. You know Jaesun, you were probably being factious when you made that comment but in the very small chance you weren't it's pretty fucking pathetic to watch you stay silent and essentially back out when I call you out on your dumb shit. I mean hell, if you make a suggestion in addition to mine and I agree, then fucking follow through. I was willing to take one for the team yet... nothing. Seeing Jaesun not follow through when called out on it is like expecting Bethesda to follow through on all of their promises they failed to meet for Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.

By the way, to make things clear, the offer with your terms added still stands. If you give Mastermind the retarded image I posted as his new (and permanent) avatar image, I agree to also get a retarded avatar image of the codex's choice.

Anal Decimation detected.

Also, I'd change the avatar to the Todd Howard one myself if I could.

Micmu

Magister
Master who? I've never seen anyone with that avatar. Whatthefuck are you babbling about? I hate your meta-nickname shit.

SoupNazi

I don't know what he means either. I say DraQ just gets the derp pic and we can go home here?

DragoFireheart

Mastermind said:
Also, I'd change the avatar to the Todd Howard one myself if I could.

- And now I know why the Codex didn't follow through: they knew he'd enjoy it too much.

Mastermind, why do you ruin everything?

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
circ said:
Is that Micmu? What the fuck happened?
He asked for a name change, the thread is still on this page FFS

curry

Arcane
circ said:
Is that Micmu? What the fuck happened?

DarkUnderlord said:
Gordon Freeman said:
How shall I proceed?
Generally we grant username changes on request - unless they're completely stupid, in which case anything may happen. Just ask, usually via PM to me or baby arm with the username you want to change to.

micmu said:
I don't wanna be micmu anymore. Please rename me to ';DROP DATABASE;--
Ok. Funny name to have though. Was it supposed to mean something?

:salute:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I thought Mastermind was Todd Howard?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom