Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Champions of Odin - Have you played it?

Raffaele Mele

Barely Literate
Hey guys this is Raffaele, the creator of Champions of Odin. I released the game on Steam Early Access today, and I would love everybody's feedback
smiley.gif
Here is the Steam Page:

Game Description :

Champions of Odin is a first-person, action role-playing game that combines the fast pace and intensity of a first-person shooter with RPG elements. The story and theme of the game draw from Norse Mythology. You play as a magical frost giant named Gymir, who makes a deal with Odin, the god of all gods! Odin promises to revive the fallen Freya, the love of Gymir's life, if he will return important favors for each of Odin's godly champions. During this trying wartime of Ragnarok, the Champions of Odin need your help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lostpleb

Learned
The trailer reminds me of those forced World of Warcraft vehicle sessions that weren't good or bad in and of themselves.

I see ice and fire; are there going to be more elements like arcane or necromancy?

Andhaira

Arcane
Hey guys this is Raffaele, the creator of Champions of Odin. I released the game on Steam Early Access today, and I would love everybody's feedback
smiley.gif
Here is the Steam Page:

Game Description :

Champions of Odin is a first-person, action role-playing game that combines the fast pace and intensity of a first-person shooter with RPG elements. The story and theme of the game draw from Norse Mythology. You play as a magical frost giant named Gymir, who makes a deal with Odin, the god of all gods! Odin promises to revive the fallen Freya, the love of Gymir's life, if he will return important favors for each of Odin's godly champions. During this trying wartime of Ragnarok, the Champions of Odin need your help!

I can't play it until you PM me a Steam Key.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
smiley.gif
Here is the Steam Page:

Game Description :

ss_86dbf6d254a978f3155d7b3fdbdcb4c6d79384db.1920x1080.jpg

Thanks for the eye cancer you imbecile.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom