Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Carsten talks English Fall

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
And came while doing so. That's how sexy a thesaurus is.

fnordcircle

Liturgist
Frowning at my monitor as I read your dumb post.
And I was just thinking to myself 'Boy, I hope the codex-Cleve wars keep going because internet shitfests are really the most exciting thing in the world. Maybe some over-zealous Cleve fan will come to the Codex and really stir things up.'

Why hello thread.

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
fnordcircle said:
And I was just thinking to myself 'Boy, I hope the codex-Cleve wars keep going because internet shitfests are really the most exciting thing in the world. Maybe some over-zealous Cleve fan will come to the Codex and really stir things up.'

Why hello thread.
Ask and ye shall receive. Its actually the whole forum. You're more than welcome to join in. As Jesus part 2 I welcome all of you to the kingdumb.

callehe

Liturgist
Clevefan, I love you! You're the funniest guy (gay?) I've encountered on the net. Please continue you crusade on the Codex!

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
fnordcircle said:

Why hello thread.

All one of them.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Vile was the way he never got around to grapple my grapenuts. COEM BACK CLEVEFAN!!!

Well not really, just stay in your malaysian hell hole

Deacdo

Liturgist
NeVeRLiFt said:
Thanks for the news on this, I've been trying to follow this game and also Trinity.

What else is there to look forward too?
Trinity looks interesting, but I can't find a single screenshot, a release date, info on the previous games the developer made, the publisher etc. etc. Has a better chance of being vapourware than anything, sadly.

On the CRPG front I'm looking forward to: Metal Heart, Hammer & Sickle, Hard to be a God, Night Watch, Gothic 3, Arx Fatalis 2, Bioshock and, of course, AoD. ;) There are a few (even) smaller ones, but these look the most promising. Too bad all but one or two are made by Eastern European developers, so that means I've never played one of their games before (for the most part), you don't really know what's happening with them, you don't know if it will get localized, you don't know how good/bad a job they'll do...blah blah blah. :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom