Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Can't tell difference between game review/ad these days

RolePlayer

Augur
Did you read the comments?

OMFG!!!!!!!! I SOOO WIIISH I HAD THE MONEY FOR THIS !!! EPIC !!! I GOT THE CHILLS AT THE END OF THE REVIEW!!!

waywardOne

Arcane
the 0:15 intro was definitely a commercial for FONV. the latter 10:02 was more like listening to a whore talk about how big her pimp's dick is.

Achilles

Arcane
LOL indeed. I watched some videos from the game and it seems pretty bland, I never understood the fascination of all those people with Halo. Are they all victims of the hype? Have they never played a good FPS?

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
LOL at the adjectives used: awesome, excellent, epic, addictive, exciting, thrilling, stunning, entertaining, satisfying, ..

LOL at the guys expression, "I just had an orgasm and so will you .."

Hobo Elf

Arcane
I honestly had no idea what the hell the dude was saying. It just sounded like he was saying buzz word after buzz word. That, and the way he presented this review made it feel more like an Ad.

larpingdude18

Educated
halo 1 was one of the first games i ever played. the halo series will always have a special place in my heart.

haters016.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
My eyes glazed over pretty quickly. I grabbed Halo 3 ages ago on a sale to see what all the fuss was about. I never thought I'd be writing these words, but it's basicallyy a slightly inferior version of Gears of War. (I feel dirty having typed that). This new game - judging from the paid Gamespot advertizement linked in OP - seems to be exactly the same, but with added horse armor. Hardly worth investing in a full-priced game for that.

"lazerbeak0000
Posted Sep 14, 2010 6:35 am PT

Halo is the most powerful game out there.It just feels powerful.HALO IS XBOX and XBOX is HALO."

:D Apparently HALO can get you really high.

Angthoron

Arcane
What does "the most fully featured game on the consoles today" even mean?

MetalCraze

Arcane
It means that in this game you also have to move from time to time, not just play firing range mini-game 99% of the time from behind some box.

This is really innovative for console gamers.

Oh but don't laugh at them - maybe in another 10-15 years weapons in console games will start to have ballistics so there is hope.

Angthoron

Arcane
MetalCraze said:
It means that in this game you also have to move from time to time, not just play firing range mini-game 99% of the time from behind some box.

This is really innovative for console gamers.

Oh but don't laugh at them - maybe in another 10-15 years weapons in console games will start to have ballistics so there is hope.

What? But Mafia Wars and other Facebook minigames have already moved into the future and removed such arbitrary things as ballistics completely and definitively. Besides, there won't be any need to have any understanding of ballistics in the future anyway as all the weapons will be just like they show them in movies and Halo games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom