Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Can someone get me a link to the last beta patch for Europa Universalis II For The Glory?

I'm stuck with a crap computer these days, so I'm getting my daily dose of Grand Strategy through Europa Universalis II For The Glory and Crusader Kings. Its nice, but I see a seemingly cool WATKABAOI-AGCEEP hybrid mod that only works with the latest beta patch, and I'm quite interested in playing it, but due to me being stuck with 1.2 patch I have to suffice with WATKBAOI 2.04.

Can someone be a bro and get me a link to the last patch, more especifically, the FTG 1.3 23 June Beta patch?

Thanks in advance! :bro:

hakuroshi

Augur
(interesting how forum regulars could't, but rather a helpful lurker comes out and helps out of his own goodness. A :bro: fist to Hakuroshi and all the cool lurkers on the Codex! Don't even thank me if don't wanna to, I know you guys a bit shy!)

No problem, bro. Glad to be of help. It's stupid for them to hide beta patches.

hakuroshi

Augur
Umm... I've bought the game at a last sale a couple of weeks ago and haven't fired it yet... :oops: Sorry. My backlog is horrendous. I intended to use AGCEEP events, of course, it was my favorite for EU2.

Umm... I've bought the game at a last sale a couple of weeks ago and haven't fired it yet... :oops: Sorry. My backlog is horrendous. I intended to use AGCEEP events, of course, it was my favorite for EU2.

Try Plus Vltra instead, it has the best worldmap there is WITH AGCEEP events (not sure if ALL events, but a lot) and more nations. AGCEEP uses the vanilla map, which is complete horseshit. I honestly can't go back to vanilla map anymore, especially because certain parts of the world look bullshit with it (especially the Balkans).
Pity Plus Vltra doesn't have a 1336 scenario (that I know of) like WATKBAOI does.

hakuroshi

Augur
Try Plus Vltra instead, it has the best worldmap there is WITH AGCEEP events (not sure if ALL events, but a lot) and more nations. AGCEEP uses the vanilla map, which is complete horseshit. I honestly can't go back to vanilla map anymore, especially because certain parts of the world look bullshit with it (especially the Balkans).
Pity Plus Vltra doesn't have a 1336 scenario (that I know of) like WATKBAOI does.

Thank you. Will definitely try that!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom