Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Can I get a tag removed?

Can I get a tag removed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unwanted

Charles Eli Cheese

Neckbeard Shitlord
Edgy Shitposter

oneself

Arcane
Shitposter
A minority-white, multicultural hellscape
I personally think all Trump posters should also get your tag as well.
That is because you are an idiot.

shitposter.png

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
What is the meaning of a tag?

(a) That you now have a license to shitpost, because fuck it!

(b) That some members of the staff are impotent and resented cunts who disagree with you. News at 11!

(c) That you have something interesting to say and they are trying to keep your mouth shut with coercion.

(d) There is a shilling conspiracy going on and members on the staff are on the take.

(e) All the above.

I think is all the above, but I like it (a) more.

eee-aaaah!!!!!!!!

Remington%2B4.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom