Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Brofisting is for fags

Melcar

Arcane
June is Brofist Multi-headed Cow month. Every post you see made by Multi-headed Cow MUST be brofisted. Anyone who has not brofisted all of his posts by the end of the month will be banned.

What if I am against fisting for religious purposes?

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
I am abstaining because this would devalue my prior, sincere fistings of MHC.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Is the last clause supposed to read "Anyone who has not brofisted all of his posts THAT THEY HAVE SEEN, AND WHICH THEY ARE ABLE TO BROFIST, by the end of the month will be banned" ? Because otherwise, it makes no sense; the first part implies that you have to brofist only those posts of his that you see, and in some of the forums (at least GD and Retardo Land, that I'm aware of) there isn't an ability to brofist in the first place.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
You want me to do what?
1331458895.jpg

Multi-headed Cow

I had something like 250 alerts when I hopped on the Codex today. This is an obscene amount of fisting.
:rpgcodex:

Morkar Left

Everybody who reads this thread should brofist Melcar!

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Possibly because he makes good money as a speaker.

It's not like he could possibly do something else.

Bro don't undermine me, this is Codex. I had to add some edginess to my post, or I'd be ripped to shreds faster than a wholesome white woman surrounded by machete rape gangs.

EG

Nullified
Has more mobility than I'd expect of a torso. I wonder how greatly his acceptance of this is a result of being born with it, rather than some freak lawnmower accident.

. . . The fuck is the point of this thread, though?

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
I wonder how greatly his acceptance of this is a result of being born with it, rather than some freak lawnmower accident.

I know of a painter who offed himself after a car crash turned his vision b&w and a musician who did the same after going deaf. And those are just a couple anecdotal memories in what is probably an ocean of suicidal sadness. It's something I ponder often myself. *shudders*

Also: ban melcar for creating a nothingthread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom