Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bring them smilies BACK!

Bring them all back!

• YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • QUICKLY!

• NO

• Total voters
video_games.png

Micmu

Magister
Good fucking riddance.
Don't bring them back unless you are a faggot.

Pages look much cleaner now.

Terror Teats

Educated
what a out brofists? they are not for agfs they are for bros which is the same thing.

DraQ

Arcane
We need :smug: :rpgcodex: and :rage: back, the rest can go to hell.

DraQ said:
The Codex should drop the usual emotes depicting usual manboonish emotional responses, but leave :rage: :rpgcodex: and :smug: as they represent elevated, codexian emotional states that are as far beyond grasp of a mundane individual, as solving integral equations is beyond capabilities of a house fly.

And WTF is :) for?
Does anyone here ever smile, FFS?

Bitcher

Educated
When I firstly noticed the lack of emotes, I raged, but after putting some thought into it, I actually think, we're better off without the :smug: one. It was getting on my nerves.
emot-smug.gif

Coyote

Arcane
I say bring 'em back:

Coyote said:
I have no emoticons, and I must
screamoticon3.png

Alternatively, replace them all with smilies from GRRM's blog. This one in particular seems appropriate for GD:
silly.gif

Terror Teats

Educated
No, those suck aned your are wrong.

WHERE THE HELLL IS BROFIST!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom