Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Bloodlines Antitribu mod released

Perkel

Arcane
Additional Trivia:

• new main menu, intro, load screens, HUD, descriptions…
  • New particles and blood stains make the game more realistic and scary.
  • Added some adult only content
  • a reference to the famous products of modern culture (movies, games, etc.)

Looks like typical modders shit

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If vampires want to avoid unwanted attention, wearing Nazi regalia in the 21th century might not be the brightest idea...

51YW6RJ69BL.jpg

The nazi symbols are very subtle anyway, you'd have to be a paranoid jew looking for the next shoah with a magnifying lens to notice them in the first place.

Last edited:

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Anyone knows how does this mod cope with the massive community patch? Mutually exclusive?

It contains some version of the unofficial patch, but not the latest one. In regards to everything else:

Antitribu contains Companion Mod with all of its features. All the rest big mods, like Clan Quest Mod, Final Nights, Camarilla Edition also latest Wesp's unofficial patches are not compatible with Antitribu. If you install any of the mods over Antitribu, it will inevitably lead to bugs and crashes. You can only install graphical and textural mods.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Well, this mod is an unfinished mess. Don't bother. Final Nights however. How did that turn out?

This is something I would also like to know. The Final Nights Moddb page claims that its is built on The Camarilla Edition. And I'm liking what I see so far.

Anyone giving it a try yet?

I tried it but didn't like it. Mainly due to the changes to Inspection/Perception. You can't interact with certain (very obvious) items if you don't have enough points in said ability. Like the loose part of the fence in the bandit hideout you get to early on or the piece of plywood in the hospital blood bank. Didn't encounter any bugs while playing it, the new disciplines seem to work. You can mess with config files to alter some of the changes they've made, see their forum for that.

For now, I'm doing a Tremere playthrough just with Wesp's patch.

Echo Mirage

Arcane
Yer, I just saw one of their linked videos for the Inspection/Perception changes and I can't say that I either like it or agree with it.

I may just give it a try for the Assamite clan alone and see how it goes from there.

Sykar

Arcane
Well, this mod is an unfinished mess. Don't bother. Final Nights however. How did that turn out?

This is something I would also like to know. The Final Nights Moddb page claims that its is built on The Camarilla Edition. And I'm liking what I see so far.

Anyone giving it a try yet?

I tried it but didn't like it. Mainly due to the changes to Inspection/Perception. You can't interact with certain (very obvious) items if you don't have enough points in said ability. Like the loose part of the fence in the bandit hideout you get to early on or the piece of plywood in the hospital blood bank. Didn't encounter any bugs while playing it, the new disciplines seem to work. You can mess with config files to alter some of the changes they've made, see their forum for that.

For now, I'm doing a Tremere playthrough just with Wesp's patch.

How else do you want to make Inspection worthwhile?

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
Problem is that it makes everyone take the inspection, no matter the build. Having inspection reveal some hard to find/rare items is ok, but completely obscuring vision to even stuff that simply lies on the pavement or obvious puzzle pieces is stupid.

I played an older version the FInal Nights some years ago, and I thought it was okay enough. The balance wasn't very good (as in, worse than vanilla), but as a whole the mod had some merits. Can't say anything for the changes since then, but glancing at the change logs, there seems to be a bit of new stuff. As I recall, there were some tedious gameplay changes that turned me off it, like the blood loss and higher human density. In theory meant to make it harder, but really just added busywork. I think some of that was from Camarilla Edition, which I never liked.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I played an older version the FInal Nights some years ago, and I thought it was okay enough. The balance wasn't very good (as in, worse than vanilla), but as a whole the mod had some merits. Can't say anything for the changes since then, but glancing at the change logs, there seems to be a bit of new stuff. As I recall, there were some tedious gameplay changes that turned me off it, like the blood loss and higher human density. In theory meant to make it harder, but really just added busywork. I think some of that was from Camarilla Edition, which I never liked.

The blood loss timer can be modified or turned off via a config file, no such luck with the Inspection changes though.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
To all Poles out there: on a CD-Action DVD of the current issue (05/2015) there is Vampire The Masquarade: Bloodlines game (English version of course) + mods and patches. Even on Steam Sale this game can't be bought as cheap as 16 złotych (about 4.30 $). Why this game isn't on GOG yet and somehow CD-Action got to release it is just...

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Maybe similiar reason that allow them to release The Movie on cover while even almighty Steam don't have it. Amazing that mere easterneuropean gaming magazine can more than Lord Gaben, delightful.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom