Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Black Turd

Multi-headed Cow

Oh lord this gets better. Leveled up enough I can add a clan tag to my gun, which scratches whatever my clan tag is into the side of my gun. I now have ILTW scratched in next to goatse.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
The nukes for this game are quality.

NUKE: zombies.gamemode.is.offline.and.online_german.pc.version.has.working.solo.zombies.mode_bad.crack

This will enable the Zombies Solo mode of the game

Notes to a few incompetent nukers:

You simply have no clue when you nuked our release. What even made it far more stupid, is that you claimed the german uncut had Zombies Solo mode fully functioning, when it’s not.

The Zombies Solo mode is using steam servers for data logging. Logs like stats etc, typical multiplayer stuff. Yes, you can play Zombies mode solo, but still it’s not a cracking mistake, just because you can’t play it with the original crack.

We decided to please you this time, but next time, look at the messagebox that you couldn’t miss seeing and start using your last braincells.

NUKE:
Call.of.Duty.Black.Ops.Zombies.Solo.Mode.Enabler-SKIDROW « games.crashes.on.campaign.exit

SKIDROW vs. RELOADED! Fight!

We decided to release this crackfix, because instead of removing the checks that the protected executable does, Skidrow left all checks that steam does in place. Since steam did a very poor job of protecting this game, there are some serious performance issues on less powerful computers. On one of our systems the difference in FPS was approximately 50%. Because the game has a frame limiter in place, it is best noticeable on less powerful PCs.

NUKE:
Call.of.Duty.Black.Ops.Crackfix-RELOADED « bad.crack_black.screen.and.doesnt.load.or.work

OOOPS!

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
The reloaded crack does work. It takes bloody ages to load anything though. All the time having you stare at a black screen. First time loading takes up to several minutes.

Skidrow has released the cracked patch which does work for me. Had to install it three times before it took (dunno why) but not it works flawlessly. Apparantly next week another patch regarding performance will be out. Game runs quite a bit smoother as it is already though.

Felix

Arcane
poocolator said:
Felix said:
but lol so many "Tiệm sửa xe" and "Bia Ôm" panels lololol.

"Car shop repair" ?

and

"beer hug"?

What the hell?

Source:
Google Translate

Those shops repair bikes, not cars.

We have places where people can go drink beer, molest girls and get some "services" (they're illegal nowsday), they're called "bia ôm", "bia" means beer and "ôm" means hug so that's actually spot on :M

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Ha, I assumed that was possible. The early levels they really have the AI do most of the work. I don't think you could get through anything later than level 1 or 2 without shooting.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
RatFink said:
what does nuked mean? :oops:
It means the crack was so shitty that it got "killed" by the scene and should not be distributed. Probably the worst embarrassment for a group. It's a scene thing.

Watching the bickering and banter between scene groups (Skidrow and Reloaded are famous for this) is always fun.

Felix

Arcane
I use reload's crack and deleted that steam file in skidrow's crack in the game folder, no more black screen.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Sure, you can build yourself a broad opinion based on what others say but just as in books, movies and music you really can't make detailed observations on something you haven't experienced. It's fucking retarded and honestly makes everything and anything you claim about any game suspect.

For real? How about if one plays it then? Is one expected to get another BLOBERT retarded comment about how you shouldn't play a game if it sucks?
How is it then? What can one do? I say one should never ever say something bad about a game because it might hurt some feelings and fuck man, there were people that worked on that game, you wouldn't want to hurt them too, eh?

Fuck yeah, BLOBERT and POOPOO the angry teenager who played Dark Sun and now is extremely knowledgeable about old RPGs (kinda like Wyrmlord) are my heroes!

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Ah, is Dark Sun the old game I played? Thanks, I was confused about that, I thought it might be all the other ones that I've also played. Guess I'll cut back on those Wizardry 7/Ultima 4 playthroughs and get brian surgery to remove my memory of Darklands and Daggerfall, wouldn't want to spoil the weird fabricated persona you've built up around me. I'll have to apologise to the people who took the time to help me out with some of the less clear elements of M&M3, no wonder I wasn't sure about some aspects of it when I didn't actually play it :(

Also, I criticise the new shit all the fucking time, so I'm not even sure what you're getting at there. Have you just warped this pseudo-BUMFACE character into a caricature of everything you dislike whether he does it or not, and the one person on the Codex who's not allowed to be angry?

I'll leave the constant creepy ponderings about my tender teen body. Everyone needs to get their kicks somehow, I guess. I could make a cheap FeelTheLads pun, but I'm going to be a bigger bro than that.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
My girlfriend saw a loading video from this and said "Jesus Christ I feel like I'm being attacked."

I agree.

Felix

Arcane
The part where Hudson put on his sunglasses in the dark room is pretty lulzy.

:yeah:

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Felix said:
The part where Hudson put on his sunglasses in the dark room is pretty lulzy.

:yeah:

Yeah, he didn't even say anything 80's action hero style though, he just put them on. Disappoint.

RatFink

Educated
this "game" is FUCKIN boring.....

i liked the scene from deerhunter tho

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom