Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bioware's new fans

KalosKagathos

Learned
Bioware has come a long way with their games. If you remember, back when they made Mass Effect 1...
Jesus, what kind of a fat nerd remembers what games were like back then?

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
He must be a troll, nobody can be that stupid, even if he is american.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'm too good to look at Youtube links, but reading reviews these days and the things fans write it's easy to assume that this is all supposed to be taken at face value.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Futile Rhetoric said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Futile Rhetoric said:
Wait, there are people here who don't think this is satire?
I'm pretty sure it's just you and markec.
Hope you're trollan.
You're joined by villain of the story and everyone else who were too stupid to ask "omg this must be a troll right?!" I am disqualifying you from everything the moment you pull shit like that. Remember that next time someone posts a video.

Andyman Messiah said:
Futile Rhetoric said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Futile Rhetoric said:
Hope you're trollan.
You're joined by villain of the story and everyone else who were too stupid to ask "omg this must be a troll right?!" I am disqualifying you from everything the moment you pull shit like that. Remember that next time someone posts a video.
Something tells me we aren't exactly on the same page here, horsie.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Futile Rhetoric said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Futile Rhetoric said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Futile Rhetoric said:
Hope you're trollan.
Something tells me otherwise. What is it? Oh right, THIS PAGE!!!

But if we keep posting, and your post or my post but not both our posts at the same time ends up on page 2, then we can safely say we're not on the same page.

Andyman Messiah said:
Futile Rhetoric said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Futile Rhetoric said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Futile Rhetoric said:
Hope you're trollan.

But if we keep posting, and your post or my post but not both our posts at the same time ends up on page 2, then we can safely say we're not on the same page.
Are all horsies this literal?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Futile Rhetoric said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Futile Rhetoric said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Futile Rhetoric said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Futile Rhetoric said:
Hope you're trollan.

That's racist!

...but yes. We're very limited.

Andyman Messiah said:
Futile Rhetoric said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Futile Rhetoric said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Futile Rhetoric said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Futile Rhetoric said:
Hope you're trollan.

That's racist!

...but yes. We're very limited.
Verily one can learn much from mingling with lower animals.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
My satire meter twitched when he started with the homie stuff, twitched with the partially offscreen bioware logo, and spiked when he referred to ashley as a white alien. FFS you guys

ps don't talk to Andyman he walks on four legs ffs

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I.C. Wiener said:
Pretty obvious trolling but it's still funny.
Yeah, that's what I do. You don't ever have to wonder "is he serious" when you're with me, my buddies.

Neiiighh!!

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
bullshit

would you quit taking drugs if the codex asked you to

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom