Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Big picture of computer gaming (it even has some crpg in it)

hakuroshi

Augur
It had been discussed some years ago, but the author has made a new version with our new favorites.
Enjoy

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Yes it does, and there's a little something in there for the 'dex :roll:

LM.png

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Alley Cat, Digger, Alone in the Dark and dozens of other great games. Marvelous.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Massive incline, but I'm not sure if the Eastern European gaming scene ever declined.

I particularly love Ivan Dolvich cursing while buying an "I <3 Arulco" T-shirt from Deidranna.

Elzair

Cipher
What the fuck is a Habitatop?

pulpfiction7tzcf8.jpg

我们是华人。我们玩笑话。我们把你的焦炭尿液。

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
GarfunkeL said:
That's Lula on the pole and then Lara is easy to spot and I think the waitress is Kate Archer but who are the rest?

There is the EverQuest chick at least.

Anyway that stuff is pretty awesome.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
GarfunkeL said:

That's Lula on the pole and then Lara is easy to spot and I think the waitress is Kate Archer but who are the rest?
The one directly to the left of Larry looks sorta like Princess Peach. Probably isn't tho

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Heh, it even has Zeno Clash in it.

Holy shit some of that stuff is really awesome.
Like Simon the Sorcerer being followed by the Discworld luggage :lol:

Also Geralt from Witcher.

EDIT:
And is that Princess Amelie from King's Bounty: Armored Princess to the right of the Fallout Vault?

Joghurt

Augur
Who is the dude sitting next to JC Denton ?

Edit: This image is awesome. I love how the TF2 team is staring at Solid Snake and the Halo buggy crashing with the Carmageddon car

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom