Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bethesda Fanboys Don't Read (Normally)

Relayer71

Liturgist
QUOTE(Argonian Dude @ Apr 13 2007, 07:15 PM)
"I dont like morrowind at all..my perspective cause i hate reading.Thats why i like oblivion they talk"
The Ant replies: "Hey, The Ant doesn't normally read either. But The Ant still reads the stuff in Morrowind! It's really not that bad.

The Ant speaks some truth though:

Bethesda can't do any full voice acting right. You get young-looking people sounding like they're 50, old people going from sounding old to sounding 20-something... Everyone sounds the same in Morrowind too, but at least you don't have to hear it every second.

In fact, they do very little right anymore, just look at their wonderful Oblivion expansion

The Ant has played quite a varied and extensive list of RPGS:

Here's to the best video game The Ant has ever played, The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. I've played Fable, Oblivion, and a couple Final Fantasy games (FF games are not really RPGs though). They are nothing in comparison. Nothing I say! Oblivion has potential, but it's a long time before it will reach Morrowind's awesomeness.

Here's to the best video game The Ant has ever played, The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. I've played Fable, Oblivion, and a couple Final Fantasy games (FF games are not really RPGs though). They are nothing in comparison. Nothing I say! Oblivion has potential, but it's a long time before it will reach Morrowind's awesomeness.
That's quite an excessive amount, I wonder how it's possible that they have so much time to play those...5 games.

xedoc gpr

Scholar
rpgst0.jpg

Shoelip

Arbiter
Ironically, anything like that would mean the end of any hope for reproduction. Maybe they would win a darwin award.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Surgey said:
Claw said:
Sadly, The Ant appears to be one of the more sensible Bethesda fanboys.

You're just saying that because he said "FF aren't real RPG's."

No, because he knows that Oblivion is a clear step downwards from Morrowind.

He still doesn't get that Bethesda intentionally dumbed it down to appeal to people even dumber than him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom