Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Lemming42

Arcane
tumblr_m25gpu17kN1r21xzlo1_500.png

tumblr_m6e92xs2Of1r21xzlo1_500.png

tumblr_m8gspgKALC1r21xzlo1_500.png

tumblr_m36500w4ng1r21xzlo1_500.png

tumblr_m0ycdp17hY1r21xzlo1_500.jpg

Xeon

Augur
So are you going to play a Fallout Kinect dancing game if Bethsaida made it to call yourself a "true" fan?

Angthoron

Arcane
I like how ME needs to be played through two or more times to be properly understood.

Also, what the hell is a ship war?

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Shipping has something to do with pairing characters in fanfic smut, as far as I understand. I've never understood where exactly the term came from.

Lemming42

Arcane

It's not "kind of stupid", it's VERY stupid.

Fucking hell if people actually learn social skills from Bioware games. Surely emulating Shepard/Hawke would make you say completely disjointed and idiotic statements? Maybe everyone's just pitying him because they think he has autism.

Shipping has something to do with pairing characters in fanfic smut, as far as I understand. I've never understood where exactly the term came from.

I always thought it came from "relationship". As in "relationshipping".

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Mass Effect helped my social skills. I now know that saying, "I should go," works as a goodbye in every situation. Also, there are only three choices to make in any conversation and no matter what, the same thing happens.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom