Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

ds

Cipher
Patron

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
GCnLtSzWwAAOdUk

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
This makes me angry. Why does Reddit think this kind of thing is acceptable? I could understand playing a handheld while the baby slept but this is something else entirely. Stop paying attention to your goyslop machine and focus on your new baby you dumb whore. I was half expecting it to be a post-op tranny with the way it's filmed and ended up way angrier.

I miss this shit. It was funny.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
This makes me angry. Why does Reddit think this kind of thing is acceptable? I could understand playing a handheld while the baby slept but this is something else entirely. Stop paying attention to your goyslop machine and focus on your new baby you dumb whore. I was half expecting it to be a post-op tranny with the way it's filmed and ended up way angrier.
Let me enlighten you:

Caim

Arcane

I take it that in this game if you kill someone the person gets to see a killcam.

I mean yeah, it's inventive but it's obvious that the moment you give players the option to express themselves creatively they will first create a dick and then create a racial slur.

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
I mean yeah, it's inventive but it's obvious that the moment you give players the option to express themselves creatively they will first create a dick and then create a racial slur.
Nintendo Japan tried to stop dicks being possible in various ways plays could express themselves on the 3DS and Wii. They were shocked when their attempt to prevent dick graffiti did nothing to stop Americans drawing dicks. It was basically impossible to stop dicks being drawn.

I was onboard with the Moon video until he started to refer to a guy as "her". I don't want to hear your opinion on how bad Reddit is and how bad the moderation is when you're too retarded to know having a dick makes you a man. You can't tell someone Reddit is bad while peddling Reddit's biggest and most protected lie.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom