Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Gears of War: so manly, it's actually kind of gay.
Think about it: The manliest ballbusting enemie in that game is a female- the Berserker. I wonder how the locust mate... Seriously tough, the homoerotic accusations in GoW are untrue, just your usual gay subverting propaganda. There was also serious accusations of gay shit in Mafia 2(excellent game btw)- You can't even tell an history of male friendship these days.

Last edited:

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
There was also serious accusations of gay shit in Mafia 2(excellent game btw), because your lifetime partner is an misogynist and racist i guess, even tough he spends more time with whores than anything else - You can't even tell an history of male friendship these days because people likes to project things.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
6cWO2kk.png

Borelli

Arcane
Constant anger and sunglasses indoors scream trying too hard to me but with this being thiaf it is acceptable in this case.

Echo Mirage

Arcane
My main issue with Razorfist is that he spends way to much of his time going off on vague, opulant tangents filled with more references then a yahtzee playlist. Rather then getting the damn point of his entire video.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
He looks a bit like one of my former roommates. The one who refused to get a job and hardly ever paid rent.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
In China you can rent girls to be your in-game friend and companion in various games like DOTA.

http://games.qq.com/a/20130406/000044.htm

OidSStb.jpg

Key parts of the article:
Previously, Tencent Games had published a special report “The Surprising Appearance of the World of Warcraft VIP Group: Cost of Admission 1.5 million RMB, 30 Members Joined”; it was from this preliminary report that we got our first glimpse into the new industry of “gaming companions”.

These so-called “gaming companions” apparently provide accompaniment and support to video gamers playing online games; specific services provided by these gaming companions include forming groups to duplicate [items and equipment], performing tasks, getting armor and equipment, and playing DotA (Defense of the Ancients) as well as other services. Gaming companions can be separated into two types: online and offline.

An investigation by this reporter has revealed that at present there are over 600 merchants on Taobao (Chinese e-merchant portal) that provide gaming companion services, surreptitiously called “little sister play companions”.

The fees to hire these “video game companions” range from 1 to 500 RMB, whether on an hourly basis or per service. Hourly fees tend to charge a universal price of 20 RMB per hour. Specific professional services include serving as a “League of Legends” or “Defence of the Ancients” training partner.

In one of these particular online stores that provide gaming companion services, we can read one of the detailed descriptions for what exactly a “gaming companions” provides.

This online merchant advertised they had many different varieties of “gaming companions” available; as well, if video gamers want the services of a particular girl, they must first book her beforehand.

The player and the “little sister play companion” primarily communicate through a peer-to-peer software [like Skype]; not only do they provide 1-on-1 service, but the player can also bring a friend.

Simultaneously, the retailer states that a winning formula is not guaranteed through the use of these services. “The objective for these young women is to provide a happy and comfortable gaming environment; these magnificent ladies can help propel your game forward but can not guarantee success. DotA is a 5 player game; with the addition of this beautiful girl, the two of you won’t be enough to stem the tide of heaven.”

In searching online for gaming companions, there are many job listings advertising for these positions that have been published lately. Of these, there is one from a profession game companion company that claims to have hired a great number of gaming companions of which its prime requirement to act in such a role for this company is: “…to be good at one or many games, and possess a computer capable of running these games, and a good headset (headphones and microphone).”

This company even separates its prospective “gaming companions” into different categories, listed as the following:

1. Voice type: Female applicants are required to have a sweet and warm voice, men want women with a magnetic or inspirational quality; must possess standard Putonghua level of speaking.

2. Skill type: for every type of game, there are different skill levels that provide for its own highly qualified players.

3. Appearance type: categories by each applicant’s special physical traits and manners.

4. Overall ability: if two or all three requirements for #1, 2 or 3 are all satisfied, the applicant must still possess an outstanding personal characteristic or trait.

Regarding game companion service, some comments have stated that they can satisfy certain elements for popular games. However, users must still be wary of being caught in a dispute or be swindled by these game companions, and also be vigilant of game companions that use this service as a cover for illegal sex services.

While we are learning about these good Chinese contributions to gaming, why not play a fine Chinese game like "Retake the Diaoyu Islands" and fight those damnable Japanese?

http://himg2.huanqiu.com/other/otherapp/fishing_v3.swf

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Don't see any for bloodbowl. Would've changed how I play completely.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Genius. If I had the capital, I'd invest in a similar service, albeit premium and aimed at western weaboo manchildren. Can you imagine what they would pay for finally being able to play their precious games with the asian jailbait of their dreams, addressing them as "Onii-chan"? Guaranteed return on investment after first week of operation.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Genius. If I had the capital, I'd invest in a similar service, albeit premium and aimed at western weaboo manchildren. Can you imagine what they would pay for finally being able to play their precious games with the asian jailbait of their dreams, addressing them as "Onii-chan"? Guaranteed return on investment after first week of operation.
It would be hard to retain staff.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I believe there already was a company renting out girls to play with on Xbox Live a few years ago, but I can't remember what they were called. I think their target market was the frat-bro gamer rather than weeaboos though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom