Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

G.O.D

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Yeah I figured it was Scandinavian, but wasn't sure which language it would be :D.

There actually are more good videos on his channel, but i'm not going to clog up the thread with them. Here are a few more.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

GreyViper

Prophet
Its finally here, I recall RK47 posting a trailer about Rambo the game on this thread. but who knew this POS turned out to be QTE riddled RAIL SHOOTER.:D

Having watched the game and the review I cant help laughing how bad it is in a corny way. The repeating soundtrack and voices"Hes not a god but a man comrade", "Hes not a god but a man comrade","Hes not a god but a man comrade","Hes not a god but a man comrade","Hes not a god but a man comrade" infinitude.:troll:
I think someone here should play it and tell us if it really is a torture to play and end it with the "Nam you weren't there man".:avatard:

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron

Skyrim modding at it's 'best'. Love the mudcrab though.

Amazing. This is like Twin Peaks meets Dumb and Dumber. A vast improvement over the banality of the original. Crappy commenter doesn't appreciate this, obv an incurable bethtard.

10/10

:excellent:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Amazing
gt3AsVf.png

wtf.png

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Meanwhile the console version is apparently censored in the entirety of the Middle East, Africa, and Europe regions. Among the censored bits are the abortion and anal probe scene. Funny that Europeans love to get all smug about Kwan prudishness, yet it's the Kwans who get the uncensored version.

G.O.D

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
(video)

Skyrim modding at it's 'best'. Love the mudcrab though.

Amazing. This is like Twin Peaks meets Dumb and Dumber. A vast improvement over the banality of the original. Crappy commenter doesn't appreciate this, obv an incurable bethtard.

10/10

Sure, the mod has some interesting and enjoyable bits. But in all fairness I think some of the comments are in place. Especially comments on bugs and some of the voice acting.

The voice acting is surprisingly good. :eek:

Much better than what Bethesda accomplished.

"Glitterbitch": "It's an ambush. . . Chaaaaaaaaaaaaarge". Yeah gotta say, that ws brilliant.

Touchè :). Though if you wouldn't expect much of the VA in Skyrim, you wouldn't be greatly disappointed. In the end it's a big improvement.

Turjan

Arcane
Funny that Europeans love to get all smug about Kwan prudishness, yet it's the Kwans who get the uncensored version.

It's not really anything surprising about this, as an American game doesn't contain anything that gets censored in the US from the point it's conceptualized. I would assume that the abortion scene contains some gore for it to get censored, or doesn't it? Or it's lazy censoring, like one censored version for all countries.

Unwanted

bot

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Queued
Meanwhile the console version is apparently censored in the entirety of the Middle East, Africa, and Europe regions. Among the censored bits are the abortion and anal probe scene. Funny that Europeans love to get all smug about Kwan prudishness, yet it's the Kwans who get the uncensored version.
All of the series-defining humour has already been pre-censored in the TV series themselves. So no wonder that what they are left with to make a game adaptation from is KWA-approved.

Example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park_controversies#Censorship_of_the_depiction_of_Muhammad

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom