Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Behold the new Dragon age: zombies

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
I still think of it as Neverwinter Nights 2 with a better camera and more challenging combat. If either of those is proven wrong, there goes my purchase.

Turok

Erudite
This kind of publicity is what ea want:
dragonage.png

Kids now love Dragon age because they love Marilin manson hahahahha for god sake.

Multi-headed Cow

They had possible incestual lesbian three-ways in Jade Empire, they had blue alien sex in Mass Effect, WHERE WILL DRAGON AGE GO?

Silellak

Cipher
Multi-headed Cow said:
They had possible incestual lesbian three-ways in Jade Empire, they had blue alien sex in Mass Effect, WHERE WILL DRAGON AGE GO?

Wherever it goes, I guarantee it goes there passionately.

Will it be Extreme Passion? Only time will tell.

Trojan_generic

Magister
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
What is this Dragon Age hype shit anyway?

Why is approximately every third newspost about it?

It's a Bioware game. Nothing more, nothing less. There won't be anything really new or specially interesting in it anyway. Been there, seen it.

Or is it like one of the two CRPGs currently in development? Lack of other newsworthy material?

Trojan_generic

Magister
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Chateaubryan said:
You have to admit, that last "Violence and Sex" trailer just couldn't be ignored.

Ok, now I had to watch it. Cinematic sequences that have nothing to do with gameplay. Secondly, since when have trailers been like the game itself?

Chateaubryan

Cipher
I agree with you about trailers not delivering the essence of the game. Still, I think that trailers give hints on what public the game is aiming, and - astonishingly - some of its contents.

And that trailer is fucking vulgar. For me, it's a turnoff. Since Bioware's marketing likes to picture its potential clients as a crowd of sex-hungry one-dimensional teenagers, I'm rather not likely to complain if I hear people on the Codex bashing it.

Now, for the game itself. I stopped caring about it when I saw that trailer.

Lurkar

Scholar
Trojan_generic said:
Or is it like one of the two CRPGs currently in development? Lack of other newsworthy material?

More or less. As far as big name games go, Bioware is pretty high up and they've recently cranked up the hype machine.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom