Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News BEAST coming to Early Access on October 25th

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: BEAST; False Prophet

We're very happy to announce that you will be able to play BEAST through Early Access from October 25th! If you're not only a curious player but also a content creator, we're happy to tell you that we will be opening our Content Creator Program from that same day as well but you can already get in touch by signing up here!

Why Early Access?
  • We want to make sure we create the best possible game for fans of turn-based tactical RPGs. Early Access allows us to be close to our current and future players who will be able to join our journey of completing our first game. Having our foundation solid and validated by our BEAST community before we launch the full game is our highest priority.
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
  • We are very excited to go on this journey where there will be frequent updates to the game, community surveys and insights into our development and how your feedback is vital in all of it. We consider our Steam forums and official Discord channel our prime channels to talk with us.
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
  • The EA version is currently in Alpha (early) state and contains a chunk of the game with over 20 playable missions, 2 main characters, 7 enemy classes, 11 enemy types and 40 weapon types. Many hours of replayable fun awaits! More languages are coming later this year as well.
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
  • We’re committed to 2024 so it’s months rather than years.
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
  • As this is truly an Alpha version of the game (which means actual early code) there is a lot of stuff planned to be implemented, fixed, updated, balanced and optimized before full release. You will hear temporary music, voice overs and sound effects. You will see strange animations & graphics and you’ll likely be able to exploit combat systems at times. The full game will include side missions, additional story missions, more customization, enemies and much more. If you’re looking to be able to get in early and help finish a dark tactical game you’d want to play, this is it!
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
  • Yes, the “Loyal Edition” which we will talk more about shortly will only be available during Early Access and will include the game, digital artbook, wallpapers, unique weapon, equipment skins and soundtrack (content will be able to be downloaded as they become available) for a special price as a thank you to our early adopters.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Pretty neat trailer. Will keep an eye on the game.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Wierd music for a trailer, I'm not sure what I am looking at but it's not really making me curious.

Maybe It will be clear when thy have their full release.

motherfucker

Educated
Looks nice but honestly I'd much rather prefer Early Access for BREAST if you catch my drift ;);)

MrBuzzKill

Arcane
Interesting, reminds me of Vader (the death metal band) promotion of The Witcher 1. The cinematics also have that same kind of vibe.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom