Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Beamdog's Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Playing this and everything is done pretty well, no bugs either. Beamdog pls buy 1st and 2nd Fallout and make Enhanced Editions of them incorporating all the restoration mods and fixes, will insta buy

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron

"New developer, "BEAMCAT" announces Arcanum Remastered one month after formation"

pLAtj7A.jpg

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
It's also funny that he's getting excited over 170 votes on a GoG mix that you have to be linked to or search specifically for to find.

No footprint on the world seems to be his life story, though.

Parabalus

Arcane
I gave it a quick run and it seems pretty good.

The amount of effort they put in to distinguish EE features from the original is borderline autistic, don't think that was the right call, you will never please that crowd, so why even waste resources.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
I gave it a quick run and it seems pretty good.The amount of effort they put in to distinguish EE features from the original is borderline autistic, don't think that was the right call, you will never please that crowd, so why even waste resources.

Eh...not surprising. Wiz wouldn't even give Fargo the license to do another game, they are hardcore with their IP.

Iznaliu

Arbiter

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Thing is Moderns gamers are those who are praising Zelda BOTW for leaving them in a challenging world free to explore with just basic indications about their objetives a la Daggerfall/Morrowind. Mind your words.

The truth is even more disturbing than "people like low quality":

People don't care about quality

Alkarl

Learned
Why can't Beamdog do something useful? Here, I'll even map it out for you;

1)Come to the codex
2)Realize Goldbox is pretty highly regarded
3)Discover the ToEE *engine* is very highly regarded
4)Put those two things together
5)Profit! (I mean, probably. I'd buy it. Might even buy Dragonspear if ya'll did some shit like that... Nah, ya know what, never mind about Dragonspear.)

AetherVagrant

Cipher
Patron
Is it just me, or TNO's running animation is really... weird now?
did we have running in vanilla?
Of course it did. It even had the option to run all the time.

It just feels unnaturally fast now.

They upped the default animations from 30fps to 40fps, and you can choose between 30/40/or 50. So running is slightly faster, and at 50 almost feels like a mild speedhack. It affects enemies as well however so it's not too cheaty.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
PST was GOG's #1 all-time best selling game.

PST:EE is currently the 686th best selling game (out of 1900+). We'll see how much it can rise.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom