Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Battle Brothers Pre-Release Thread

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
Of course not. People here only discuss Obsidian games. Haven't you heard?

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
Do I have to turn on the beta feature for this game on steam to see these new features? I already own the game and I'm itching to see the new content.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Overkill

dz6tsx.jpg

Roobenator

Novice
there's apparently no pause while you are managing the inventory screen while in town. Went to fetch refreshments and when i came back, all my gluttonous supermercenaries had left the party due to lack of food. In ironman. Well, im sort of glad as i was pretty much glued to my computer playing bb for the last 4 days, now i can take a break and perhaps wait for the new content. Great game!

Reinhardt

Arcane
There is settlement at the bottom of the screen. Maybe it will spawn horde of militia. Just to fuck you upmake things more exciting.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
There is settlement at the bottom of the screen. Maybe it will spawn horde of militia. Just to fuck you upmake things more exciting.
I think he could also get into the settlement and just board a ship to some safer city.

Teut Busnet

Cipher
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
I don't need no damn Militia!

Honestly, it wasnt 'hard', just a bit tedious. A Bandit Camp on an island spawned huge - infinite? - numbers of enemies. I fought two groups of 50+ Bandits, then ran away made a tactical retreat:

79A5B63BABBAA92FEC190834279011084005FEB3

Reinhardt

Arcane
10th day, 2* contract, 2 marksmen, 3 raiders and 3 thugs. One of my new recruits died. And...
f2q0qu.jpg
I hate this helmet, actually. It was a trap. When i got it early i was like "cool, things look great for my company" and only much later i found that current map have only 3 armor shops - all of them in noble keeps. And one of those keeps placed behind the mountains without established road. 100+ days and still no top tier armor or helmets.

Also this helmet is still my only unique.

Indranys

Savant
Update and stuffs...

Holy shit, there are competing mercenary companies fuck yeah!
:bounce:

So can we finally get some kind of a rivalry system between the merc companies in the BB expansion/DLC/enhanced edishun/whatever?
Plus something like an ingame prestigious leaderboard for the most elite companies based on their merits/reputations with proper AI for the NPC companies to hinder and backstab each another??
:obviously::salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom