Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

Doma

Augur
I would just like to say that I still like this game.

hellbent

Augur
OH MY FUCKING GOD
http://battlebrothersgame.com/new-challenger-appears/
Surprise! We just might have worked on a little thank you on the side for all you guys’ support and passion about the game. We know that many of you have racked up dozens if not hundreds of hours of playtime by now, and it’s time for a new challenge…

Read all about it in next week’s full-blown dev blog!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Clearly, the dragon is symbolic of full mod support. :smug:

Whatever it is, I am in.

Teut Busnet

Cipher
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
So is it a Dragon or a new Lizardmen faction? Looks more dragonish, but could also have a neck like the Sen's Fortress Snakedudes.

What would take more effort - creating bigger monsters that take up several tiles and have them roam around or a new faction? The whole new faction, I guess.

I'm excited either way!

Kuattro

Augur
So is it a Dragon or a new Lizardmen faction? Looks more dragonish, but could also have a neck like the Sen's Fortress Snakedudes.

What would take more effort - creating bigger monsters that take up several tiles and have them roam around or a new faction? The whole new faction, I guess.

I'm excited either way!

As I recall, they had planned a race of swamp dwelling lizardmen as one of the antagonist factions.

But yes, that looks a bit big to be a lizard man, more like a giant lizard :?

Might be the perspective, though.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
At least they realized that it's bad marketing for their next game to completely drop the game shortly after release.
I wonder if it's a complete new endgame scourge or a random side boss.

Teut Busnet

Cipher
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
I noticed the Khorne symbol in the first pic. Maybe they'll go full 40k next!

(Most likely just some sort of collage though.)

Andnjord

Arcane
That's actually some pretty good marketing, first say there would be no more support, then if you can weather the resulting storm your new content announcement is received with ten times more joy than otherwise.

In any case, let me join in the :bounce:

Sarissofoi

Arbiter
Trying start hype train again?
Well good luck with that.
Question if they ever touch global mechanics or its just some new enemies to kill.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I just noticed that the filename of the "A new challenger appears" image is "blog_header_wurm_01.jpg" soooo I'm guessing we're heading towards a more large beast possibility :smug: (http://battlebrothersgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/blog_header_wurm_01.jpg)

Some sort of giant worm of sorts? Since they are Germans and wurm is a worm in German... Sounds probable

Here's a nice giant devianart wurm just for the fun:
wurm_by_igorkieryluk-d6dg67u.jpg

Last edited:

SmartCheetah

Arcane
So, looks like we're getting a little Free-LC. Pretty cool, but I would love to see more, even in form of paid DLC's.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom