Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Batman Arkham Asylum is the popamoliest of them all!

Silellak

Cipher
CrimHead said:
ME14.jpg

Felix

Arcane
I don't find the stealth parts interesting, the placement of those gargoyles are too convenient.

Felix

Arcane
I forgot, rotate the camera to the side and look at him run, funny shit.

Eyeball

Arcane
AA was easily the most enjoyable game of 2009. Sure, the combat was easy and the gargoyles made most of the Metal Gear Solid sections ridiculously easy apart from the two last ones but GodDAMN was it a FUN game. It had style, looked beautiful, had excellent voice acting, the combat was a fucking kung-fu orgasm of bone-crunching graceful brutality with a lot of different and creative ways of ripping the kidneys out of Joker thugs and the stealth sections were oh-so-very Batman. Even the scavenger hunts were fun to me, with lame little riddles you actually needed a minimum of thought to solve, even though most of them were mainly there to inject other DC character cameos into the game.

The only downside to it was the relative lack of interesting bossfights, with them just throwing one of those deformed giants at you every now and again whom you'd defeat in exactly the same way as the last one.

Oh, and Harley. Fuck Harley, she's a horrible character.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom