Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Update #9: Monte Cook Stretch Goal, Soundtrack and Lore Samples

karnak

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
BardAlwaysGivingSupportToTeammates.jpg

i.Razor

Scholar
Patron
I believe that some smart russians, ukrainians, moldavians and etc. (low wage countries) buy games at steam or GoG and sell it to the westerners. 20 games and you have a win of up to $100. Fuck. Ukrainians can sell 40 games and they had their monthly wage without any labor.

Hardly. Steam limits running of such games to the regions of sale.
GoG on the other hand seems don't have such policy or tools to enforce it on DRM-free. Not sure if there is a catch, but Gift Cert-s might work. But it not seems that gift option is abused day by day or there would be some sort of prevention.

Themadcow

Augur
Keys for Pillars of Eternity (Steam activation) was selling on some sites for between £9.99 and £12.99 a week after release. The Steam Summer sale only discounted it to £23.99 months after release. Cheap CD key selling isn't limited to GOG.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom