Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Banned

Repressed Homosexual
Why is he persona non grata when he makes actual posts and tons of people do little but spam emoticons? I realize there was an episode of stalking, but then again nothing was done to all the people who messed with Dicksmoker.

I fucking love this thread. This is why the codex is awesome.

I knew you were hypocritical. "I don't want people whose opinion I don't like banned, only the s***posters."

Keep making more ingratiating posts with your buddy DraQ.

Actually, I understand how my days of tranny trolling, spamming and terrorizing the codex have set this kind of thing in motion. But I sincerely want to come back as a productive poster who follows the rules. Sadly no other forum discusses the games I like with the particular mindset I appreciate. And as much as it shames me to admit it, I kinda of like gd.

Tommell Provendash did no such things as the trolling I was once known for. He followed the forum rules to the letter, as I am doing with this account.

If this is something personal, I would be willing to apologize for any offence I have done to Jason, Darkunderlord, Trash, Jaesun or the trannies. I never meant to be such a hated foe of yours. It was just trolling and I left that behind. I like your forums, that is why I always come back. I disagree with your points of view on political and social matters, but this is what makes the codex fun. It is a place where opposite extremes collide.

This is not a trap, if I do anything wrong you can obviously insta-ban my account and delete all my posts again. I won't.

Seems reasonable in the circumstances.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity
Actually, I understand how my days of tranny trolling, spamming and terrorizing the codex have set this kind of thing in motion. But I sincerely want to come back as a productive poster who follows the rules. Sadly no other forum discusses the games I like with the particular mindset I appreciate. And as much as it shames me to admit it, I kinda of like gd.

Tommell Provendash did no such things as the trolling I was once known for. He followed the forum rules to the letter, as I am doing with this account.

If this is something personal, I would be willing to apologize for any offence I have done to Jason, Darkunderlord, Trash, Jaesun or the trannies. I never meant to be such a hated foe of yours. It was just trolling and I left that behind. I like your forums, that is why I always come back. I disagree with your points of view on political and social matters, but this is what makes the codex fun. It is a place where opposite extremes collide.

This is not a trap like the ones I set many times. If I do anything wrong you can obviously insta-ban my account and delete all my posts again. I won't.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
TomellProvendash
You suck and nobody likes you. End of line.

What I did to you was pretty torrid trolling. You got it worse than the trannies even.

My last apology wasn't sincere, but this one is. You are actually a decent guy and didn't deserve any of it. I understand why you hate my guts. Had I been trolled like that it would become a deathwish too.

In fact, if you find me and murder me I think any jury in the world will find you innocent.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Unfortunately, nextgen Codex comes with nextgen DU. He's making popularity polls and hinting at failed online love affairs in GD.

Welcome back. :(

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
I didn't make a fuss about having Hasselhoff in underwear in front of a rainbow with "repressed homossexual" written over it as my avatar. This sig is nothing compared to that.

I will try to do nothing that warrants a ban.

Will this sig stay on forever? Or will it go after my probation period?

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Eternal probation and a permanent shitty tag are fair considering my many crimes.

The days of the Knightrider are now officially over. From now on he will only live in the memory of his victims(who hopefully forgave him).

Cassidy

Arcane
I still can't believe bryce has been so obsessed with the Codex since Roqua humiliated him in front of everybody and delivered that massive butthurt that he has been making such a gigantic load of shitty alts ever since. It's not something any human being with a glint of sanity would spend so much time for.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
You probably won't believe me, but I'm not really Bryce. I just personified him for a time, like I did with Chefe. Until Bryce shows up again and denies being me(like Chefe and others I tried to play did) I guess the error will continue regardless of what I say. It doesn't matter though, and I'm not making an alt here ever again.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Well, my original account here was Knightrider. I lurked a bit before that but never posted. And that was a hardcore trolling account from the start. Truth is this and the last account(TomellProvendash) are my first attempts at actually posting without trolling. I was never Bryce, Chefe, Wyrmlord or all the others I occasionally claimed to be to obfuscate and troll. Bryce stuck because he was the only one who never showed up to deny it. I "was" Chefe for months, for instance, until he came back briefly and cut my cool(it seems he went insane because of my trolling).

Bryce really left for good, otherwise he would already had made things clear. I assume the Roqua affair was too much for the guy to handle. He also obviously had a serious beef with DU.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Ok people, place your bets. How long before Mr. FretRider gets banned?

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Ok people, place your bets. How long before Mr. FretRider gets banned?
I'm allowed to bet, right?
1334973228959.jpg

Phelot

Arcane
Well, my original account here was Knightrider. I lurked a bit before that but never posted. And that was a hardcore trolling account from the start. Truth is this and the last account(TomellProvendash) are my first attempts at actually posting without trolling. I was never Bryce, Chefe, Wyrmlord or all the others I occasionally claimed to be to obfuscate and troll. Bryce stuck because he was the only one who never showed up to deny it. I "was" Chefe for months, for instance, until he came back briefly and cut my cool(it seems he went insane because of my trolling).

Bryce really left for good, otherwise he would already had made things clear. I assume the Roqua affair was too much for the guy to handle. He also obviously had a serious beef with DU.

Could you list all or some of your alt names? It would be fascinating from a historical point.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
What a sad way to spend your life.

Once every couple of months I registered an alt and went on a short-lived trolling/spamming spree. It was hardly an occupation. Wasn't even a hobby.

Could you list all or some of your alt names? It would be fascinating from a historical point.

Schattenjäger and Knightrider were the only ones that lasted more than a month(Knightrider was active for nearly a year I think). I can't really list the others from memory, but there were about 30 of them or so. The last 20 or so only lasted hours/days and were just nuked from existence. Probably there are quite a few that were considered to be alts of mine but actually weren't.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
I don't remember any in particular... DU once gave some guy my Schattenjäger account and he posted with that for a while. He also gave my original Knightrider account to Chefe once and he briefly used it. I assume there were a lot of people banned for being considered my alts because Trash and DU always said I registered "hundreds of alts". I caused a lot of confusion for using proxies and registering accounts from different countries while on holidays/trips.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Be quiet Chefe.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom