Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ban the pussies on this site.

Shannow

Waster of Time
DrogFuckBeard said:
Ban all the whiney fuckers that whine about stupid shit like Bethesda being bad or Gaider sucking EA cock modern games not being so bad and having to make compromises. We need more quality and less quantity. Purge the infection and maybe this site will re-enter the golden age it once had. I want more talk about Fallout: New Vegas, not talk about shitty TW2 or other horse shit and more vitriol towards Bethesda, BiowEAr and Obsidian because of the decline they cause in PC gaming. I want more talk about indie games and less talk about shit like Duke Nukem Forever (which is a parody of shit). I want more good stuff and less shit stuff.
Took the irony out and made it a serious post. No need to thank me :salute:

FatCat

Educated
TW2 > FO:NV.You dirty peasant , there is nothing new to discuss about MoTB or any other Obsidian game , everything was already discussed million times already.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom