Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ban Gamefan

Lumpy

Arcane
Andhaira at least had opinions on RPGs, retarded though they were. I see little reason to keep Gamefan around. DarkUnderlord, we, the chosen people demand that you put this heretic to death.
If either him or Chefe shall be given penance, we want the forgiven to be Chefe.

Lumpy

Arcane
sportforredneck said:
The spamming reminds me of the recent doings of Chefe. Are they the same, DU?
No. Gamefan has also been posting some tarded opinions on the ITSF, and has gotten a nice pwnage from VD.

Shannow

Waster of Time
He's illiterate. That is all the attention he should get.
I'm for banning Lumpy because he is boring. Flippy is much funnier.

Shannow said:
He's illiterate. That is all the attention he should get.
I'm for banning Lumpy because he is boring. Flippy is much funnier.
Lumpy is good at Risk though.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
They did that; it's called Iron Towers Forum where, under the peaceful reign of the good, wise king Vauld Dweller everything flourishes.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Does that mean I have to make a word filter that changes "Iron Tower Forums" to "I Love RPGCodex"?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
lulz, lemme apply for a visa there....

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
image.jpg

Xi

Arcane
No! We need to give him more rope and continue poking him with sticks!

I rather enjoy my encounters with such a weak troll. I feel like after our battles, that I have vanquished an imp or a rat, and thus I must have gained some experience for doing so. As pathetic as he is, we need these weak monsters roaming our codex plains. In the name of progression we need this person!

Deleted member 7219

I know it isn't usually the Codex style to ban people, and usually I would agree with the 'Just dumbfuck them instead' approach. But for spammers, I think banning is the most sensible option.

Gold

Augur
Patron
Dead State Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
+1 for banning.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom