Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Takamori

Learned
So far so good, just had enough time to play 14 hours.
Complaints what I expected from EA, the character customization is dogshit with the templates. Fucking chain toilet party controls, I hope whoever forced to keep this trash choke on a fat turd and Gale interaction.

The gale interaction for fuck sake almost got my ass Dragon Age 2 again
Oh let me show your the weave.
Yeah sure awesome.
*do some retardo mumbo jumbo*
Oh yeah btw Weave is making this moment intimate and gay
HOL UP ABORT. One click away from getting my ass shagged.

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
What I dislike in BG3 is when mage stands almost in front of the enemy and spell misses with 65% chance. I find this so unbelievable.
It’s kind of obvious when they start chanting that you should probably duck behind a rock or something

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I find out PoE was a good game, Codex always in shape. If it goes on like this, it will turn out that DA:I will be loved on Codex.
Let's be serious PoE cannot be defended in any way.
Larian fags feel threatened by PoE. That's enough reason for it to be defended.
Why are you so obsessed? Why are you dying on a hill so low, its practically a swamp?
They just fell for the advertising. Going woke in your content will get you broke. But controversy sells.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
So far I can't say I've seen much reactivity, more like... activity. Nobody actually reacts to me being a Half-Orc, however I can do things because I'm one.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Oh the tragedy

kDOFu2S.jpg
Ya know what? I hope it does win GOTY here. Fuck it. Codex deserves it.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Wat? You can force-attack like in the IE games. You want it explicitly through the dialogue options."

Yes. I want punks like that retartet vampire to understand clearly why I'm burning him at the stake. There are multiple converations that atcually give you dialogue to attack, but more than a few don't. Its annoying. Killing the npcs is enough, I want to give them a verbal thrashing as well to spell out their doom as well.

"Come on, BG3 is nowhere near as bad as Dragon Age. Turn-based vs shitty RTWP alone is enough to make BG3 leagues better, but on top of that basically everything about it outclasses Generic Age.

The Dragon Age influence shows up in the writing sometimes and the camp dialogue, which is pretty universally poor from what I've played so far, but the actual game itself is light years ahead of DA:O."

Come on. DA is better than DOS3. Fuck off.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom