Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Baldur's Gate 3 Community Update #15: Patch 7 - Absolute Frenzy

Ninjerk

Arcane
Those barb screams sound more like he's in pain and suffering just for being added to the game.
Or he's very constipated.

Sin2x

Scholar
The gap between normal people and hyped bydlo only grows. They will eat up literally everything. LOTR nig-elves, leftist star wars, niggified witcher series, mmo-fied poe, and now braindead, gay-ridden, dos-ified "bg3" sequel. And they're the target audience. Everything is absolute shit, and they LOVE it.

What are we, normal people, to do? This administration has been infiltrated by the hyped bydlo shit eating representatives and this is the kind of news that we now get. This is the end of the world, I feel like.
Fck off with your nerd hysteria, BG3 and Larian haven't done anything "woke" yet.

Meanwhile codex's new favorite developer, owlcuck games:

Ih7Fbm4.png

TOVshlW.png

Your own link says that this came from the source material and was not explored in-game at all, faggy boy. Try harder next time.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
The gap between normal people and hyped bydlo only grows. They will eat up literally everything. LOTR nig-elves, leftist star wars, niggified witcher series, mmo-fied poe, and now braindead, gay-ridden, dos-ified "bg3" sequel. And they're the target audience. Everything is absolute shit, and they LOVE it.

What are we, normal people, to do? This administration has been infiltrated by the hyped bydlo shit eating representatives and this is the kind of news that we now get. This is the end of the world, I feel like.
Fck off with your nerd hysteria, BG3 and Larian haven't done anything "woke" yet.

Ih7Fbm4.png

TOVshlW.png

Your own link says that this came from the source material and was not explored in-game at all, faggy boy. Try harder next time.
"BU..BU... OWLCAT Gamez is not woke, REEEE!!"

From the AMA by OwlcatThainen

Speaking of inclusion, there's one thing I'm still sad didn't make it to the final game. Remember the beardless dwarf merchant in the capital of the Stolen Lands? I planned to reveal later that she's a closeted trans woman, and give the player a side quest to get her a potion. Unfortunately, this bit of content got cut, so her story was left unfinished, a setup with no resolution. I'm glad that for Wrath we have better representation baked into the original module, but I still hope to one day, maybe in a later game, that dwarf could make a comeback, this time as a woman :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/comments/pfi3or/owlcat_on_inclusivity_in_their_games/

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I don't know why you keep pretending it's funny. Oh, it's only the death of our entire civilization we're talking about. Hilarious.

Sin2x

Scholar

Ih7Fbm4.png

TOVshlW.png

Speaking of inclusion, there's one thing I'm still sad didn't make it to the final game. Remember the beardless dwarf merchant in the capital of the Stolen Lands? I planned to reveal later that she's a closeted trans woman, and give the player a side quest to get her a potion. Unfortunately, this bit of content got cut, so her story was left unfinished, a setup with no resolution. I'm glad that for Wrath we have better representation baked into the original module, but I still hope to one day, maybe in a later game, that dwarf could make a comeback, this time as a woman :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/comments/pfi3or/owlcat_on_inclusivity_in_their_games/

My comment wasn't about lolcat but about your apparent inability to comprehend written text, retardiño.The more you shitpost, the more apparent the degree of your degradation. I want you to try harder. Oblige me.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter

Ih7Fbm4.png

TOVshlW.png

My comment wasn't about lolcat but about your apparent inability to comprehend written text, retardiño.The more you shitpost, the more apparent the degree of your degradation. I want you to try harder. Oblige me.

Oh so you agree about Owlcuck games being woke trash? Seeing WoTRannies cry is so amusing, anyway.

my-job-here-is-done-bye.gif

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
The real barbarian was murdered...
zI7Bg9E.gif

...or was injured so bad they had to let SquidBarb in as a replacement.

Maldoror

Scholar
They should have just focused on enough content for a complete "neutral good fighter who uses words a lot" playthrough and completed every quest and piece of content before publishing this game.
Who even plays as anything else? Focus on all of the class bullshit once the game is actually finished.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Infinitron needs to stop his shill posting and shit posting

Infinitron have you no shame? You are ruining this forum

You are a fucking shill. The fact that you post this shit and nothing about Elex 2 which releases in a matter of days proves you are a shill. You are a piece of shit.

Last edited:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
The blood looks a bit much like everyone is a blood waterballoon. Is this BrutalGate 3? Tasteful blood splatters not fountains of blood from a scratch. Maybe I'm seeing this all wrong.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
He looks like a tired defeated man-whore sold to the brainsquids so they can molest his ass-pussy with their endless tentacle swarm. He's crying on the inside and sometimes that anguish pours out for all to hear.

he silently screams:

.....please kill me now..... pleasssseeeee....

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
The blood looks a bit much like everyone is a blood waterballoon. Is this BrutalGate 3? Tasteful blood splatters not fountains of blood from a scratch. Maybe I'm seeing this all wrong.

Well, creatures and NPCs exploded in a red mess in BG1 and BG2, which would have made characters look pretty bloody as well. So, meh...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom