Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ASTLIBRA Revision - A Side Scrolling Action RPG

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Finished gaiden DLC.

I have about 30 hours in it obtaining most of the gears but not 100% in. Pretty sure beat all the side bosses too.

There is also a postscript

That takes place after the main game's true ending so it's also a mini sequel and there is a sequel hook by the end and i am all for another astlibra entry.

spoiler: it's gonna be astlibra: avengers

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

aliens more powerful than the gods gonna invade and the hero finally meeting the baker's daugher who is probably as much strong as he is or even stronger because she is also a god's project/chosen one by a god stronger than astraea.

for criticism, i guess it's balance. magic based class/ builds is just much stronger than anything else. She has plenty of screen-wide spells and with magician and witch, and style bar upgrades you literally never run out of mana. combined with invincibility and healing while casting magic you're pretty much invincible and can kill entire screen with a single spell. just stack magic power as high as you can

Last edited:

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I enjoyed this game very much. It really flet like a labor of love from the dev.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom