Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arsenal of Democracy City Pack

jpgonc

Novice
City images for Arsenal of Democracy
By jpgonc - Portugal.

337 city pics for a more realistic panorama.

All pictures in .bmp format in 192x110 pixels rez - (Standard for AoD)

PREVIEW:

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7F474LD7

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
While I do appreciate all, even little one, improvements this is getting a bit ridiculous. First cities then what, only tanks? Those visual patches should be bundled together to create a full experience not diluted into dozens of small mini mods.

jpgonc

Novice
Melakal, it can be bundled in any patch. I do not hold reserved rights. It is free. I do not want to restrict my contribution.

jpgonc

Novice
Someone PM me about the instalation. The procedure to install is inside the .RAR file. Nothing complicated.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Good job on them, btw. Looking nice!

There are a few weird choices though, like showing the Acropolis ruins as Athens' pic. Yeah, it's recognisable, but doesn't fit the WW2 theme that well.

jpgonc

Novice
Reject_666_6 said:
Good job on them, btw. Looking nice!

There are a few weird choices though, like showing the Acropolis ruins as Athens' pic. Yeah, it's recognisable, but doesn't fit the WW2 theme that well.

Thank you Reject_666_6. 95% of the pictures are from old postcards. I resized, cropped, enhanced them. There are 337 city pics, those are just a sample. I respect your opinion, but if you say the Acropolis looks odd, then the Brandenburg gate for Berlin bundled with the original game is also odd, isn't it? You can always change it though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom