Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Are you ready to punch out gimps and fuck a British loli? Way of the Samurai 4 and 3 released for PC

Starwars

Arcane
Just bought this on a whim, never played any game in this series before but it always seemed quite promising. However, just noticed now that the mouse and keyboard controls seem to be fucked and I have no controller.
:negative:

flyingjohn

Arcane
I could never get used to the x360 controller, and for emulation i prefer any ps2 like controller.
And for added bonus you can use x360ce emulator on newer games with any controller.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

ss_f3953cf756ea7209aabc1dabcbb2009e2dd8a825.1920x1080.jpg

ss_e0cce89ae5c7b6706e6cb1c4384f6e03b5508add.1920x1080.jpg

ss_10bdb521ccf37ac992de81e80526e9fb2eff5d2f.1920x1080.jpg

...who's gonna do Codex LP.

Starwars

Arcane
So yeah, keyboard controls are fucking awful as expected. Works in the tutorial when you're facing one guy, but if more are involved it's a complete clusterfuck.
One of the devs said on the STEAM forums that he'll look into adding mouse support as well. Not sure why they didn't think of that from the start, seems like it could control fairly well with mouse and keyboard. Just not... only keyboard.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Everything is workiung fine for me, but I get some occasional audio issues, like it being too loud or sound distorted. Nothing that ruins the game.

Goblino

Savant
Just bought this bitch dlc and all. Any other people playing it? I haven't played wots since the first 2 on ps2, I'm jazzed as shit to be playing it on my spaceship like God intended.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I have the weirdest bug in the world. The game just won't install for me.

I download it (three times so far already!), Steam de-crypts it or whatever it is that it does after the download -- and then it disappears from my Steam inventory like it had never been installed. :argh: First time something like this happened to me.

Oh well, too lazy to take this up with the devs so I'll just wait until it fixes itself. Or buy it off GOG if ever comes there.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I have the weirdest bug in the world. The game just won't install for me.

I download it (three times so far already!), Steam de-crypts it or whatever it is that it does after the download -- and then it disappears from my Steam inventory like it had never been installed. :argh: First time something like this happened to me.

Oh well, too lazy to take this up with the devs so I'll just wait until it fixes itself. Or buy it off GOG if ever comes there.

Uh. Is it installed in its directory? You could try to just run it the old-fashioned way.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Uh. Is it installed in its directory? You could try to just run it the old-fashioned way.

It's missing the executable so I can't run it. I re-verified the local files, too, all to no avail. Tried re-downloading it in its entirety as well.

Like I said, it's just weird.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

It's missing the executable so I can't run it. I re-verified the local files, too, all to no avail. Tried re-downloading it in its entirety as well.

Like I said, it's just weird.

I see. Have you checked if you can download/install other games? Might be some kind of general Steam corruption.

Goblino

Savant
You know, mine just "finished" downloading, and it's doing something similar. it's hung up as if my connection has stopped.... awww fuck it just did the exact same thing. It starts the entire thing over again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom