Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are there too many smilies?

Smilies, what of them?

• There are too many of them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The smilies we have are about right.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kz3r0

Arcane
Gragt said:
Good stuff. I'd keep the Codex Troll though because it is really our mascot, but that's about it.

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
Can't believe you people don't want smilies. You can communicate so much more subtly with them. Throwing in a :razz: after a particularly ironic post, lets everyone else know that you're in on the joke. :shock: is so handy whenever Racofer posts an image. :? is great when you're responding to something that has left you scratching your head. Etc.

Bring back the smilies!

Coyote

Arcane
I have no emoticons, and I must
screamoticon2.png

Kingston said:
MetalCraze said:
Yes you'd know

Will you fucking stop with the "ZOMG YOU JOINED AFTER ME YOU DON'T KNOW WAHT TRU CODEX IS!!11". It's pathetic. Like 2007 was really the highest point of the Codex.

butthurt forms on the second floor, left.

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
Black Bart Charley said:
Kingston said:
MetalCraze said:
Yes you'd know

Will you fucking stop with the "ZOMG YOU JOINED AFTER ME YOU DON'T KNOW WAHT TRU CODEX IS!!11". It's pathetic. Like 2007 was really the highest point of the Codex.

butthurt forms on the second floor, left.

No butthurt here, as I joined before he did. Skyway is just trying to be hardkkkore and failing, as usual, and must be called out on his faggotry. Besides, being a white knight to the newer posters will help me in future votes (even if they are alts the non-alts observing won't know).

Fucking Quality Poster

I wish Kingston would post more. What other RPG related forums do you use? I only see you lurking in #fallout all the time...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom