Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are all popamole bad?

Destroid

Arcane
I've not played one I thought was good but people say Brothers in Arms and Republic Commando are good (popamolers).

Topher

Cipher
Destroid said:
I've not played one I thought was good but people say Brothers in Arms and Republic Commando are good (popamolers).

I really enjoyed both though the later Brothers in Arms games aren't very good.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Another good popamole game is Batman: Arkham Asylum. It plays by itself, you just press the button and something cool happens. But its fun for 8-10 hours it lasts. Just a proof that you dont need good gameplay when you got a nice development budget.

20 Eyes

Liturgist
I like both Uncharted games, especially the second one. Popamole as hell, but enjoyable. I was blown away by much of the scenery in the second game. The dialogue and the characters were great, at least for a third-person shooter. I felt like I was going on a globe-spanning adventure right along with Drake
:love:

Another good popamole game is Batman: Arkham Asylum. It plays by itself, you just press the button and something cool happens. But its fun for 8-10 hours it lasts. Just a proof that you dont need good gameplay when you got a nice development budget.

Great game, but I don't think it's really popamole or has bad gameplay. The gameplay was enjoyable, particularly when Bats was in a room with a bunch of goons and you could take them down however you wanted.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS HERE DONT HAVE ENOUGHT BRIANS TO UNDERSTAND THE TOPUIC THEY PLAY EVERY PEACE OF SHIT THERE IS AND WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT IT MORE THAN TORRENT THE NEXT ONE THEN CRY ABOUT THE SHITDECLINE BUT PLAY IT MORE LOOLLOLLOLOLLO

BROS VANQUISH IS GREAT AGIAN THOUGH MOST BROS HERE FDONT HAVE ENOUGH BRIANS TO ACCEPT THIS

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
JUST BEFORE THE CUTSCENE ENDS MY HELMET WILL GO BACK ON TO SHOW THAT IT'S TIME TO ROCK AND ROLL

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS SOTRUE PCTARDS HAVE TROUBLE WITH BASIC SHIT

Pablosdog

Prophet
BLOBERT said:
BROS SOTRUE PCTARDS HAVE TROUBLE WITH BASIC SHIT

BRO I NEED SOM ADVICE FOR MY FRIENDS> CAN YOU TELL THEM WHY THEY SHOULDNT BE CONSOLE FAGS

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO THE SHOULDNT BE CONSOLEFAGS BECAUSE IT SUCKS DEBATING WHICH IS BETTER PS3 OR XBOX AND IT SUCKS PLAYING MULTIPLATFORM SHIT OVER AND OVER BECAUSE YOU ARE TO STUPID TO KNOW BETTER

BRO SORRY MY BAD NO OFFENSE TO CODEX PEOPLE LET ME THINK OF BETTER REASONS

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I played Time Crisis arcade today. I had a horrible performance - I missed first 3-5 shots almost every time while normally I hit with first and/or second shot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom