Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anyone who is caught playing FO4 should be banned

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Dunno, I think I can hear the distant sound of you confusing me for someone who cares about what people hate me for. More to the point, as much as I enjoyed BS1, I didn't quite enjoy BS2. Are you sure you're not confusing it with System Shock?
I am aware that System Shock (particularly the second one) receives a lot of praise, but BioShock1&2 weren't exactly missing praise.

Also nah, it might not matter what people hate you for, but that doesn't mean I can't point out they might hate you for something different than what you think.

No worries. I just can't recall BS2 having received that much loving. Mind you, I'm not saying it wasn't appreciated, but it does rarely come up as an example of some outstanding game...

Aoyagi

Scholar
Does playing it for two hours to be able to write a comprehensive review on Steam and then refund it count?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Does playing it for two hours to be able to write a comprehensive review on Steam and then refund it count?
God yes. You know very well Bethderp won't deduct refunds from their "ZOMG BETTERER THAN GTA V" sales figures.

Aoyagi

Scholar
God yes. You know very well Bethderp won't deduct refunds from their "ZOMG BETTERER THAN GTA V" sales figures.

Well, they've already failed being better than GTA 5 on all fronts. Reviews, metacritic, sales, reception.

Unwanted

The Nameless Pun

Unwanted
I'm one of you guys, yeah, I won't let the devil get a taste of my underpants. You know what? I prefer those guys who just say 'yeah, I like this game, full stop'. Why do people always have to lie to themselves in order to accept the fact that they're playing shit and just feeding this abomination called bethesda. Even on the codex, the corruption is widespread. It has grown slowly but steadily, in the last years, a dark conspiracy, of black hearts and thorned tongues. They watched the new ones with mistrust, wanting to teach and guide them, but they secretly prayed to the dark altars of the new gods. The gods of decadence, of lust, of fleeting joy, shallow and tasteless as a dry puddle. But the elders were wrong, a strength never seen before animates the new ones and an untamed fire engulfes their hearts. We are the new ones, we are the new generation that will inherit the codex. I cannot stand anymore these hypocrites and their sweet lies, they think they know the path but they've lost it since a long time ago. They think of themselves as the wardens of the old ways but they've just become followers of the new corruption. I'm a newfag, yes, but since the day I discovered this lost hamlet of purity within the storm of darkness I have never bowed again to the false idols that surround us. Hear my voice, almighty Codexia! Where is your reason, your light? Has the unity of our brethren been shattered in a thousand pieces so that we will not be able to find the way ever again? I call all remaining codexians faithful to the old gods, we must rebel against the growing tide of debauchery and fight the traitors before it's too late, before the Codex loses its voice and mind.
I love you, Brazilian guy.

Cthulhu_is_love

I am aware that System Shock (particularly the second one) receives a lot of praise
Where does SS2 get more praise than SS1? Here on the codex? Who said that? WHO'S THAT ASSHOLE AGAIN?
IF I FIND OUT...

PLAY SS1 ALREADY, Legion , YO BASTARD

I'm one of you guys, yeah, I won't let the devil get a taste of my underpants. You know what? I prefer those guys who just say 'yeah, I like this game, full stop'. Why do people always have to lie to themselves in order to accept the fact that they're playing shit and just feeding this abomination called bethesda. Even on the codex, the corruption is widespread. It has grown slowly but steadily, in the last years, a dark conspiracy, of black hearts and thorned tongues. They watched the new ones with mistrust, wanting to teach and guide them, but they secretly prayed to the dark altars of the new gods. The gods of decadence, of lust, of fleeting joy, shallow and tasteless as a dry puddle. But the elders were wrong, a strength never seen before animates the new ones and an untamed fire engulfes their hearts. We are the new ones, we are the new generation that will inherit the codex. I cannot stand anymore these hypocrites and their sweet lies, they think they know the path but they've lost it since a long time ago. They think of themselves as the wardens of the old ways but they've just become followers of the new corruption. I'm a newfag, yes, but since the day I discovered this lost hamlet of purity within the storm of darkness I have never bowed again to the false idols that surround us. Hear my voice, almighty Codexia! Where is your reason, your light? Has the unity of our brethren been shattered in a thousand pieces so that we will not be able to find the way ever again? I call all remaining codexians faithful to the old gods, we must rebel against the growing tide of debauchery and fight the traitors before it's too late, before the Codex loses its voice and mind.

YES, YES! Preach it, brother! Down with the dark gods, bring back the Old Gods! Purge the heretics!

I love you, Brazilian guy.

Wait, what?! No homo!

Space Insect

Arcane
I was going to join the crusade to purge these heretics, but I realized that buying Morrowind also gives Bethesda money. At least it's not $59.99.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Not even remotely the same thing. Giving Bethesda a tiny bit of money for something they actually made is nothing like giving them a lot of money to destroy a good franchise.

One is like petting your dog when it pisses on the carpet. Still rewarding bad behavior, but nowhere near as bad as waiting for it to shit on your mom's carpet, waiting for her to clean it up, then rip out her throat and rape the corpse, then giving it a treat and saying "good boy".

Zerginfestor

Learned
But what if they are caught playing FOBOS?

give them a medal on how amazing their endurance is to play through such utter shit.

Either that or their sacrifice of their brain cells as their mind slowly twists into mush...or explode in rage.

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism

give them a medal on how amazing their endurance is to play through such utter shit.

Either that or their sacrifice of their brain cells as their mind slowly twists into mush...or explode in rage.

But Fallout tactics :BoS has good meta scores. .. :|

Zerginfestor

Learned

But Fallout tactics :BoS has good meta scores. .. :|

oh, thought we're talking about the "BURNED GAME"
THOU SHALT NOT SAY THY BURNED GAME'S TRUE NAME -cue lightning and thunder-

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
You'd be banning 95 % of this shit forum.

Fixed it 4 u, breh.
:mrpresident:

Also, love that signature. Tried to find a mod list for Fallout: New Vegas and was hit with 20 pages of Fallout: 4 discussion. :smug:
If you weren't such a fucking retard you'd know New Vegas is an Obsidian game and visit that subforum instead.

Sorry that the Codex doesn't scale to your retard level.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Fixed it 4 u, breh.

Also, love that signature. Tried to find a mod list for Fallout: New Vegas and was hit with 20 pages of Fallout: 4 discussion. :smug:
If you weren't such a fucking retard you'd know New Vegas is an Obsidian game and visit that subforum instead.

Look at my post count. Now look at yours. I don't spend my life on these forums. Still, 20 pages of fucking Fallout: 4 discussion on a forum that hates it? My point still stands. Look at the 100+ pages on Inquisition.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy

Fixed it 4 u, breh.

Look at my post count. Now look at yours. I don't spend my life on these forums. Still, 20 pages of fucking Fallout: 4 discussion on a forum that hates it? My point still stands. Look at the 100+ pages on Inquisition.

Volrath is a confirmed massive fucking idiot and a faggot at that. Don't mind him, just ignore, bruh :)

Volrath

Arcane
Patron

Fixed it 4 u, breh.

Volrath is a confirmed massive fucking idiot and a faggot at that. Don't mind him, just ignore, bruh :)
:hahyou:

Black

Arcane
Just as Yurop should launch a crusade against mudslimes in order to survive, so should The Codex launch a hunt against any who have been found laying with the enemy.
M5Ag9fR.png

What should be done about Ulminati who bought it for RK47 to play?

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Just as Yurop should launch a crusade against mudslimes in order to survive, so should The Codex launch a hunt against any who have been found laying with the enemy.
M5Ag9fR.png

What should be done about Ulminati who bought it for RK47 to play?

Instant Ban. And one of his cats raped and shoved up his ass.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom