Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anyone (not a newfag) want a copy of ME2?

Bruticis

Bioware is whoring out their number one space shooter, Mass Effect 2, with some kind of promotion.

"Thanks to gamers like you, Dragon Age II is off to a great start - breaking the 1 million mark in less than two weeks and faster than Dragon Age: Origins. We appreciate your support. As a special thank you for helping with the game's early success, BioWare would like to present you with a download code for 2010's Game of the Year, Mass Effect 2 on PC."

Being a prestigious Codexian, I already own all of Bioware's classic gems (multiple copies on multiple formats). So, does anyone want my code? Newfags need not apply. Just let me know how much you love Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age 2 and the glorious code will be yours.

relootz

Scholar
ME2 is a retarded consoleport third person shooter, so why anyone want to play the game is beyond me.

I am glad however that this is in the right forum alt least.

Jim Cojones

Prophet
Bruticis said:
Being a prestigious Codexian, I already own all of Bioware's classic gems (multiple copies on multiple formats). So, does anyone want my code? Newfags need not apply. Just let me know how much you love Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age 2 and the glorious code will be yours.
Well, I don't love them and haven't even pirated them but if I got a free copy maybe I'd find out that the guys who claim it's an improvement over ME1 are actually right. And if not me, maybe at least my brother would have some fun with it.

Raapys

Arcane
So they punish you for paying for a crappy game by pressing another crappy game on you as well? That's not very nice.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Oh I see, you really have some kind of mean streak to hurt your fellow codexians or something?

Then again we are all closet DA and ME fans right ? /... right ??

None for me by the way, free, not free, or illegal, JUST SAY NO.

MetalCraze

Arcane
I don't want ME2. Why would anyone want to infect their HDD with this infidel piece of shit?

Buy PC games.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
In befo.... oh shit

I already own Mass Effect 2 and all the DLC's, but cool idea Bruticis.

MapMan

Arcane
relootz said:
ME2 is a retarded consoleport third person shooter, so why anyone want to play the game is beyond me.

I am glad however that this is in the right forum alt least.

Project: Eternity
[img:3h0g3g4f]http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/images/avatars/gallery/Dune/dune--paul_atreides.jpg[/img] said:

Tell me about the butthurts of your homeworld, Usul.

Multi-headed Cow

Also none for me, but presumably someone somewhere on here wants it. Didn't Volourn play on console? Maybe double dip and get PC as well. r00fles!

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Weeeeeeeell I wouldn't mind it but that game isn't really on my priority list, so simply ignore me if someone absolutely wants it.

Whoever gets it, :thumbsup: for you.

Bruticis

My condolences to Reject_666_6, who in true Codex fashion couldn't follow simple instructions and post in this thread. The code is his for PMing me first.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Freelance Henchman said:
[img:torg60uv]http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/images/avatars/gallery/Dune/dune--paul_atreides.jpg[/img] said:

Tell me about the butthurts of your homeworld, Usul.

Gods damn you FH, you made me laugh so hard I nearly choked on the beer I was drinking while reading that!

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Bruticis said:
My condolences to Reject_666_6, who in true Codex fashion couldn't follow simple instructions and post in this thread.
He was probably too ashamed to publicly post in the thread and was hoping you wouldn't so blatantly reveal his identity if he PMed you.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
There's that, and also that PMing has a higher success rate for me. I won a Starcraft 2 beta key and a Demonoid invite through PMs on the 'Dex before.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
The Arrival DLC donation is freely accepted by this poster. I have not yet required it in my LP. Tee hee.

Angthoron

Arcane
I love DA2 so much that I'll never play it in order not to shatter my image of a perfect BioWare game. It has everything one could ever want from a Bio game - bad writers trying their best to create a bland and streamlined setting with witty dialogue and a pile of adjectives and adverbs; poorly implemented graphical engine with heaps of texture and graphics bugs; a bugged musical score by none other but the great Inon Zur himself; and an assorted pile of New Shit that is referred to as gameplay. What's not to love?

That said, I love ME2 less than I love DA2 as it would take less than a legion of high-class hookers and a parade in my name to have me play it. In fact, I've recently felt curious as to trying out this "most recent, least shitty" game by BioWare and this could well be my chance to get in touch with the Decline grab some collars once more!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom