Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Any word on the new IP Bethesda were getting?

Andhaira

Arcane
Really? Knd of like bloodlines then I guess. Well, fallout 3 is supposed to be a fprpg as well.

Seldon

Educated
Darth Roxor said:
Obvious troll is obvious.

Who isn't a troll in this semi-retarded place?

Yes, I did put a bit of a 'spin' on my statement in order to hopefully get one or many of the immature children that constantly complains about Bethesda to rage.

But frankly, I do believe that both Fallout 3 and Oblivion are good games. Yes they both contain some severe weaknesses, and yes Fallout 3 retained very little, or nothing of the spirit of the old Fallouts. But that does not change the fact that many people including me enjoy it, and no, not everyone that does that are retarded. I rather think that the bump mapped ball should be passed on to this particular community, with its whining fools, that are clearly incapable to derive any sort of pleasure out of life.

(and no, I am not butthurt, it feels perfectly fine downstairs ).

Seldon

Educated
Volrath said:
Yeah, but you're also a fucking idiot.

I obviously managed to touch you somewhere. Somewhere sensitive. I am happy, oh heaven! etc, etc.

Alright, back on topic:

There is one IP even I as an obvious Bethesda fanatic would not want them to touch with their unworthy hands. Planescape Torment.

While it would have been somewhat interesting to explore Sigil from a first person perspective, I would never really want it to happen, and especially not with Bethesda's writing. Now the chance of them picking it up is almost astronomically low, so I wouldn't worry. But it is still a scary prospect.

Seldon

Educated
OgreOgre said:
The Planescape setting is officially dead. Nobody can make a sequel to PS:T now.

With enough money, will and influence, anything can happen.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
OgreOgre said:
The Planescape setting is officially dead. Nobody can make a sequel to PS:T now.

If you pay enough money to WotC, they'll surely let you make a game in the old Planescape setting using the old D&D rules of 3E or even 2E.
Nobody will do it, of course, but it *is* possible.

Vibalist

Arcane
Seldon said:
Darth Roxor said:
Obvious troll is obvious.

Who isn't a troll in this semi-retarded place?

Yes, I did put a bit of a 'spin' on my statement in order to hopefully get one or many of the immature children that constantly complains about Bethesda to rage.

But frankly, I do believe that both Fallout 3 and Oblivion are good games. Yes they both contain some severe weaknesses, and yes Fallout 3 retained very little, or nothing of the spirit of the old Fallouts. But that does not change the fact that many people including me enjoy it, and no, not everyone that does that are retarded. I rather think that the bump mapped ball should be passed on to this particular community, with its whining fools, that are clearly incapable to derive any sort of pleasure out of life.

(and no, I am not butthurt, it feels perfectly fine downstairs ).

Doesn't it make you just as pathetic yourself that you rage at a bunch of online nerds? Or is that somehow less "butthurt" than attacking pc games that aren't up your alley?

Raging is just what people do here mang, you haven't really told anyone anything new. Nice trolling attempt, though. And by nice I mean shit. 2/10.

Seldon

Educated
Vibalist said:
Doesn't it make you just as pathetic yourself that you rage at a bunch of online nerds? Or is that somehow less "butthurt" than attacking pc games that aren't up your alley?

Raging is just what people do here mang, you haven't really told anyone anything new. Nice trolling attempt, though. And by nice I mean shit. 2/10.

Thank you kind Sir. But what you do not realize is that I am trying to save those poor nerds from their own raging anger, and the inhuman hostility of this place. I want them to discover what they have become, for them to look themselves in the mirror and scream with fear. I want to save them. Therefore my pathetic raging has a higher purpose. I know it will corrupt me. I know it will soil me, that I am becoming like them. But it is worth it, if I can save even just a few.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Seldon said:
I know it will soil me, that I am becoming like them. But it is worth it, if I can save even just a few.

COMICloosecannon.png

Vibalist

Arcane
Seldon said:
Vibalist said:

Thank you kind Sir. But what you do not realize is that I am trying to save those poor nerds from their own raging anger, and the inhuman hostility of this place. I want them to discover what they have become, for them to look themselves in the mirror and scream with fear. I want to save them. Therefore my pathetic raging has a higher purpose. I know it will corrupt me. I know it will soil me, that I am becoming like them. But it is worth it, if I can save even just a few.

2/10

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom